About Doug Levin
I am the Owner of JobStars USA LLC, a Chicago, Illinois-based Resume Writing and Career Coaching practice serving job seekers of all industries and experience levels.
Given my deep commitment to bringing value, I am constantly striving to improve the client experience. This means investing in the build-out and implementation of a dedicated client portal, preparing countless articles on the Job Seekers Blog, and offering a totally free Job Search Organizer tool.
My vision for JobStars USA is building the most high quality and cost-effective career services practice for job seekers of all industries and experience levels, all across America.
Thank you for visiting!
“My daily commitment is to ensure the delivery of top notch career services for every valued JobStars USA client.” – Doug Levin, Owner
More About Doug
- Diversify your job search methods and quit relying on ‘apply and pray’.
- Set attainable job search goals and document your activity every day.
- Don’t be a jack of all trades. Identify your target and get laser focused.
- “Happiness does not come from doing easy work but from the afterglow of satisfaction that comes after the achievement of a difficult task that demanded our best.” – Theodore Isaac Rubin
- “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan
- “I’m just always looking forwards. I spend very little time, looking backwards.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come.” – Dwayne Johnson