Mock Interview Prep
Mock Interview Prep for entry through executive level professionals. This program is designed for exploring the psychology of behavioral interviewing and simulating typical job interview Q&A. If you’re uneasy about interviewing – whether addressing a sensitive topic or negotiating a higher salary – partnering with an expert Career Coach is a great way to prepare for upcoming job interviews. Refine your interviewing skills and boost your confidence in a judgment-free environment. Ace the job interview!
- One (1) Intake Session (20 min)
- Five (5) Career Coaching Sessions (3o min each)
- Self Exploration Downloads (Guides and Exercises)
- MP3 / Zoom Recordings of Each Session
- 30-Days of Post Program Virtual Discussions
Frequently Asked Questions
The client intake process begins with an online introductory assessment to provide more information regarding your interview strengths, weaknesses, and needs. After that, a 20-min intake session is scheduled to connect with your Career Coach prior to beginning your program.
Mock Interview Prep includes five 30-min coaching sessions. This program is designed to explore the psychology of behavioral interviewing as well as providing a forum to practice roleplaying questions and answers to questions.
Logistics and Timing
This program is hosted within our dedicated client portal. Phone sessions are conducted on a recorded, confidential phone line. We also use Zoom video conferencing. Generally recommended is a one-week interval between each session. This may go faster or slower, based on your needs and availability.
We use a combination of telephone calls and Zoom video conferencing to conduct Career Coaching sessions. This allows for optimal flexibility in terms of practicing for both phone and video-based interviewing scenarios.
Full sessions are 30 minutes each. The initial intake session is 20 minutes.
Definitely. Preparing for an upcoming job interview is one of the most critical elements of job search success. This program is designed to boost your interviewing preparedness and confidence through practice, repetition, and constructive feedback.
Mock Interview Prep includes full access to a library of career exercises, guides, and worksheets. The following resources are available for download in the client portal.
Job Search Guides
- Guide to Applicant Tracking Systems
- Guide to Behavioral Interviewing
- Guide to Cover Letters
- Guide to Facing Unemployment
- Guide to LinkedIn Settings
- Guide to Networking
- Guide to Professional References
- Guide to Quitting Your Job
- Guide to Salary Negotiation
- Guide to Working With Recruiters
Career Discovery Worksheets & Exercises
- Career Discovery Pondering Questions
- Career Values Identification Workbook
- Researching Occupations Exercise
Goal Setting Worksheets & Exercises
- 3 Month Vision Worksheet
- Annual Goal Setting Worksheet
- Rocking Chair Life Visioning Exercise
- SMART Goal Setting Exercise
- Understanding The Why of Your Goals
- Wacky Wild Goal Brainstorming
Job Search Worksheets & Exercises
- Company Target List Worksheet
- Job Search Fundamentals Checklist
- Job Search Tracker (excel)
- Monthly Goals Worksheet
- Requesting an Informational Interview
Self Improvement Worksheets & Exercises
- Boost Your Strengths Exercise
- Weakness Zapper
Self Reflection Worksheets & Exercises
- 360 Feedback Exercise
- Find Your Hidden Treasure
- Get Perspective Worksheet
- Job Focus Grid
- Personal SWOT Exercise
- Sample Values List
- Top 10 Cognitive Distortions
Interviewing Worksheets & Exercises
- Elevator Pitch
- Interview Cheat Sheet
- Interview Recap Worksheet
- Interview Script
Virtual Discussions is a “pen pals” style of written communication to keep the conversation going for 30-days after your final session concludes. Write out your thoughts, comments, and questions in a private message to your Career Coach. Please allow 1 business day turnaround time for replies.
Yes. Nights and weekends are available upon request and availability.