Mock Interview Prep
$450.00 – $650.00
Take steps to prepare for success, ace the interview, and get job offers. Through careful listening, targeted questioning, discussion, and interactive exercises you will:
- Understand the psychology of behavioral interviewing and what employers look for.
- Practice storytelling techniques and delivery to capture your audience.
- Improve your salary negotiation skills and get the compensation you deserve.
- Script answers to sensitive and challenging interview questions.
- Develop a personal elevator pitch to use during interviews.
Mock Interview Prep – Program One Sheet:
- Coaching: Lead Career Coach (George Dutch) brings 25 years of career coaching experience and a demonstrated mastery for helping entry through executive-level job seekers.
- Process: Place your order and complete the interviewing assessment. Then your telephone intake session is scheduled to connect with your Career Coach (20 min). After the intake process full coaching session #1 is scheduled (based on mutual availability). Career Coaching is a 1-on-1 connection administered virtually via phone, videochat (Skype), and email support.
- Included: Program contains one intake session (20 min) + 2 full sessions (50 min each) + 15 days email support + session recaps + worksheets/exercises.
Select your appropriate experience level.
- Entry = 0-2 yrs │ Professional = 2+ yrs │ Management = Director, Senior, Vice President │ Executive = Company President, C-Suite (CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, CMO).