Mock Interview Prep
Mock Interview Prep for entry through executive level professionals. This program is designed for exploring the psychology of behavioral interviewing and simulating typical job interview Q&A. If you’re uneasy about interviewing – whether addressing a sensitive topic or negotiating a higher salary – partnering with an expert Career Coach is a great way to prepare for upcoming job interviews. Refine your interviewing skills and boost your confidence in a judgment-free environment. Ace the job interview!
- Three (3) Career Coaching Sessions + One (1) Intake Session
- DISCstyles™ Self Report ($95 Value)
- Self Exploration Downloads (Guides and Exercises)
- MP3 Recordings of Each Session
- 30-Days of Post Program Virtual Discussions
Frequently Asked Questions
The process begins with an online introductory assessment to provide more information regarding your interview prep needs. After that, a telephone intake call is held to connect with your Career Coach. Then, you’ll take the DISCstyles Self Report, which is followed by scheduling your first full coaching session.
So on, and so forth.
Our dedicated client portal hosts your program. Phone sessions are conducted on a recorded, confidential phone line. Coaching is also available by video upon request. Generally recommended is a one-week interval between each session. May be faster or slower, based on your personal preference and availability.
Full sessions are 50 minutes each. Intake sessions are 20 minutes.
Working with a Career Coach means partnering with an expert that has YOUR best interests in mind. Your assigned Career Coach is a practitioner in helping job seekers achieve their goals. This means you’re privy to their knowledge and expertise regarding tactics, strategies, and emotional support for executing on your objectives.
DISCstyles™ Self Report ($95 value) is a self assessment for understanding your personal style. It identifies ways you can apply your personal strengths and how to adjust your style to meet the needs of a specific person or environment. This information is particularly beneficial to job seekers during interview preparation.
Here is a sample report and a two-sheet overview of the report’s key points.
Mock Interview Prep includes full access to a library of career exercises, guides, and worksheets. The following resources are available for download in the client portal.
Job Search Guides
- Guide to Applicant Tracking Systems
- Guide to Behavioral Interviewing
- Guide to Cover Letters
- Guide to Facing Unemployment
- Guide to LinkedIn Settings
- Guide to Networking
- Guide to Professional References
- Guide to Quitting Your Job
- Guide to Salary Negotiation
- Guide to Working With Recruiters
Career Discovery Worksheets & Exercises
- Career Discovery Pondering Questions
- Career Values Identification Workbook
- Researching Occupations Exercise
Goal Setting Worksheets & Exercises
- 3 Month Vision Worksheet
- Annual Goal Setting Worksheet
- Rocking Chair Life Visioning Exercise
- SMART Goal Setting Exercise
- Understanding The Why of Your Goals
- Wacky Wild Goal Brainstorming
Job Search Worksheets & Exercises
- Company Target List Worksheet
- Job Search Fundamentals Checklist
- Job Search Tracker (excel)
- Monthly Goals Worksheet
- Requesting an Informational Interview
Self Improvement Worksheets & Exercises
- Boost Your Strengths Exercise
- Weakness Zapper
Self Reflection Worksheets & Exercises
- 360 Feedback Exercise
- Find Your Hidden Treasure
- Get Perspective Worksheet
- Job Focus Grid
- Personal SWOT Exercise
- Sample Values List
- Top 10 Cognitive Distortions
Interviewing Worksheets & Exercises
- Elevator Pitch
- Interview Cheat Sheet
- Interview Recap Worksheet
- Interview Script
Virtual Discussions is a “pen pals” style of written communication to keep the conversation going for 30-days after your final session concludes. Write out your thoughts, comments, and questions in a private message to your Career Coach. Please allow 1 business day turnaround time for replies.
Yes. Nights and weekends are available upon request and availability.