$595.00 – $995.00
Federal Resume is a USAJOBS compliant document for applying to jobs with the United States federal government. USAJOBS is the online application system used by most government agencies for accepting resumes and tracking applicant information.
- Usually 3-5 pages (or longer) documenting specific qualifications, wage grade, and federal keywords & acronyms speaking to the desired agency’s mission.
- Federal application requirements and document formatting are very different from private industry standards and application processes.
How it Works
- Select your experience level and place your order on the website.
- Login to the client portal to complete the Federal Resume questionnaire.
- Your telephone intake call is scheduled to game-plan prior to first drafts.
- First drafts are prepared and delivered via email in 5 business days.
- Request unlimited revisions during 30-day window after first draft delivery.
- Final documents plus additional resources to make the most of your documents.
- Standard timeline is 5 business days (first draft) and 3 business days (draft revisions). Add RUSH Service if you need it faster than normal (60% faster).
- JobStars’ Owner (Doug Levin) brings nearly 10 years of Resume Writing experience and a demonstrated mastery for helping entry through executive-level job seekers.
- Select appropriate experience level.
- GS3 – GS7 = Entry, Internship, and Student │ GS8 – GS12 = Midlevel │ GS13 – GS15 = Top-level Supervisory │ GS15 & Beyond = Senior Executive Service (SES).