Curriculum Vitae (CV)
$595.00 – $895.00
Curriculum Vitae (CV) for entry through executive-level professionals. Great for those with extensive and/or specialized academic training including college professors, PhD students, judges, scientists, and medical professionals. The intake process is designed to gather more information on your employment history, academic credentials, publications, and more. After that, your CV is prepared on a reader-friendly and ATS-compliant format. First drafts are ready within five business days and a 30-day window exists for edits and revisions.
Frequently Asked Questions
We pledge to deliver on the following timelines:
- First drafts delivered in 5 business days (after completion of intake process).
- All draft revisions delivered in 3 business days (per each round).
In general, the CV writing process typically lasts from 10 to 30 business days (start to finish). This timeline takes into consideration completion of the introductory questionnaire, telephone intake call, first draft development, draft revisions (up to 30 days), and preparation of final proofed copies. Best results come from taking this process at a medium pace.
Log into the dedicated client portal to complete the introductory CV questionnaire. Your telephone intake call is scheduled after completion of the introductory questionnaire. This is a 30-60 minute in-depth phone call on a recorded conference line. The goal of this process is to breakdown your experience and objectives in-depth.
Your first drafts are prepared and deliver from scratch in 5 business days. You may request 30 days of draft revisions to ensure your full satisfaction with the final documents. Please allow 3 business days turnaround for each round of revisions. The CV writing process is an interactive one. Client participation is welcome and encouraged.
Your final documents are delivered via email (MS Word & PDF) along with instructions and resources to make the most of your new CV.
Yes, to include LinkedIn Optimization along with your CV, please visit the aforementioned product page and “add to cart”.
Yes, an in-depth phone consultation with Doug Levin is a standard part of the client intake process. This process allows us to get a better understanding of your needs prior to first draft development.
Job Search Guides
- Guide to Applicant Tracking Systems
- Guide to Behavioral Interviewing
- Guide to Cover Letters
- Guide to Facing Unemployment
- Guide to LinkedIn Settings
- Guide to Networking
- Guide to Professional References
- Guide to Quitting Your Job
- Guide to Salary Negotiation
- Guide to Working With Recruiters
Career Discovery Worksheets & Exercises
- Career Discovery Pondering Questions
- Career Values Identification Workbook
- Researching Occupations Exercise
Goal Setting Worksheets & Exercises
- 3 Month Vision Worksheet
- Annual Goal Setting Worksheet
- Rocking Chair Life Visioning Exercise
- SMART Goal Setting Exercise
- Understanding The Why of Your Goals
- Wacky Wild Goal Brainstorming
Job Search Worksheets & Exercises
- Company Target List Worksheet
- Job Search Fundamentals Checklist
- Job Search Tracker (excel)
- Monthly Goals Worksheet
- Requesting an Informational Interview
Self Improvement Worksheets & Exercises
- Boost Your Strengths Exercise
- Weakness Zapper
Self Reflection Worksheets & Exercises
- 360 Feedback Exercise
- Find Your Hidden Treasure
- Get Perspective Worksheet
- Job Focus Grid
- Personal SWOT Exercise
- Sample Values List
- Top 10 Cognitive Distortions
Interviewing Worksheets & Exercises
- Elevator Pitch
- Interview Cheat Sheet
- Interview Recap Worksheet
- Interview Script
There’s a 30-day window after receiving first drafts allotted for edits, questions, and fine-turning to ensure your satisfaction with the final documents. Please allow three business days turnaround time for each round of revisions.
CVs are more time consuming than normal. In order to maintain high quality service, we currently don’t offer RUSH for CVs. The normal timeline is five business days turnaround after completion of the client intake process. It’s best to give at least two weeks of lead-time before you need a finalized document.
Rates vary by seniority level, as it’s a reliable indicator for how time-consuming and complex the project is. Please see the drop down menus below FAQ (on this page) to make your selections.