$125.00 – $495.00
Professional Bio is a 1/4, 1/2, or 1-page written document on an eye-catching layout. Savvy job seekers will share it with network contacts, recruiters, and hiring managers at target companies. Also great for your social media sites, personal website, and other branding platforms.
Professional Bio generally includes a summary, top skills, key achievements, notable experience, industry knowledge, education, certifications, publications, and more. It’s also common to include a head-shot photo on your written Professional Bio (must provide a usable image).
How it Works:
- Begins with an introductory questionnaire to learn more about you and your needs.
- Then a telephone intake call is scheduled to game-plan your new Professional Bio.
- After the phone call your bio draft is prepared and emailed within 5 business days.
- Request draft revisions during 30-day window; final copies delivered in Word & PDF.
- Approximately 1/4 page (125 words), 1/2 page (250 words), and 1 page (500 words).
- Select appropriate experience level and desired Professional Bio length.
- Entry = 0-2 yrs │ Professional = 2+ yrs │ Management = Director, Senior, Vice President │ Executive = Company President, C-Suite (CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, CMO).