A La Carte Sessions
$150.00 – $595.00
A La Carte Sessions for entry through executive level professionals. These sessions are nonthematic, flexible, and agile to any career-related issues you’re facing including interviewing, career transition (quitting, getting laid off, or being fired), dealing with a difficult boss, salary negotiation, and more. Partnering with a Career Coach offers emotional support, practical guidance, and a greater sense of accountability in doing the work necessary to overcome any career obstacle.
- One (1) Intake Session (1o min)
- 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 A La Carte Sessions (5o min each)
- In-house Introductory Assessment
- Self Exploration Downloads (guides and exercises)
- MP3 Recordings of Each Session
- 30 Days of Post Program Correspondence
Frequently Asked Questions
A La Carte Sessions are open-ended. You and your assigned Career Coach work together in a one-on-one, confidential manner. Sessions cater to your needs with the goal of providing support in overcoming any career challenges.
Career Coaching is optimal for motivated individuals that are ready to get serious about the issues they’re facing and don’t want to do it alone. Partnering with a Career Coach offers emotional support, practical guidance, and a greater sense of accountability to doing the work necessary to achieve your goals.
A La Carte Sessions do not involve rigid road-maps. Sessions are flexible and versatile to your needs with the goal of delivering a mentally stimulating experience.
The client intake process begins with an online introductory assessment to learn more about your needs and priorities. After that, a 10-min intake session is scheduled to connect with your Career Coach prior to the first full A La Carte Session.
Career Coaching Sessions
After completing the introductory assessment and intake phone call, you will participate in as many 50-minute sessions with your Career Coach as you sign up for.
Between sessions, you may be assigned voluntary “homework” which involves doing exercises, worksheets, and external research to spur along your objectives.
Generally recommended is a one or two-week interval between each session. This may go faster or slower, based on your needs and availability.
Coaching sessions are conducted on a recorded, confidential phone line. You receive MP3 recordings of each coaching session allowing you to listen back and reflect on your conversations.
Zoom video conferencing is also available upon request.
Between sessions you have direct contact with your Career Coach to send messages via written correspondence within the dedicated client portal.
Full sessions are 50 minutes each. The initial intake session is 10 minutes.
Between sessions, you may be assigned voluntary “homework” which involves completing various DIY exercises and worksheets from our collection.
This service includes full access to our entire library of exercises, guides, and worksheets which are free for you to download within the client portal.
Job Search Guides
- Guide to Accessing the Hidden Job Market
- Guide to Applicant Tracking Systems
- Guide to Behavioral Interviewing
- Guide to Cover Letters
- Guide to Customizing Your Resume
- Guide to Facing Unemployment
- Guide to Job Search After Age 50
- Guide to Job Search Letters (Letters of Acceptance, Refusal, and Resignation)
- Guide to Networking
- Guide to Professional References
- Guide to Quitting Your Job
- Guide to Salary Negotiation
- Guide to Understanding Salary Transparency Laws
- Guide to Working With Recruiters
Career Discovery Worksheets & Exercises
- Career Discovery Pondering Questions
- Career Values Identification Workbook
- Researching Occupations Exercise
Goal Setting Worksheets & Exercises
- 3 Month Vision Worksheet
- Annual Goal Setting Worksheet
- Rocking Chair Life Visioning Exercise
- SMART Goal Setting Exercise
- Understanding The Why of Your Goals
- Wacky Wild Goal Brainstorming
Interviewing Worksheets & Exercises
- Elevator Pitch
- Interview Cheat Sheet
- Interview Recap Worksheet
- Interview Script
Job Search Worksheets & Exercises
- Company Target List Worksheet
- Job Search Fundamentals Checklist
- Job Search Tracker (excel)
- Monthly Goals Worksheet
- Requesting an Informational Interview
Self Improvement Worksheets & Exercises
- Boost Your Strengths Exercise
- Weakness Zapper
Self Reflection Worksheets & Exercises
- 360 Feedback Exercise
- Find Your Hidden Treasure
- Get Perspective Worksheet
- Job Focus Grid
- Personal SWOT Exercise
- Sample Values List
- Top 10 Cognitive Distortions
Post Program Correspondence allows you to keep the conversation going with your Career Coach for 30 days after your final session concludes. This keeps you in touch with your Career Coach for help with questions or issues you run into.
Please allow 1 business day turnaround time for each round of replies.
Yes. Night and weekend sessions are available upon request and mutual availability.
Yes, using the dropdown menu on this page you will see a price break (average cost per session) when purchasing two or more sessions.
- 1 Session = $150
- 2 Sessions = $295 ($147.50 per session)
- 3 Sessions = $395 ($131.67 per session)
- 4 Sessions = $495 ($123.75 per session)
- 5 Sessions = $595 ($119.00 per session)
Yes. Career Coaching makes a great gift for loved ones and friends.
Simply place your order here on the website and include the name and email address of your gift recipient into the ‘order notes’ at checkout.
Making a Career Change$495.00
Mock Interview Prep$495.00