A La Carte Career Coaching
$150.00 – $450.00
A La Carte Career Coaching for entry through executive level professionals. Are you prepping for a last-minute interview? Thinking about making a career change? Need some networking ideas? Partner with an expert Career Coach for on-demand career advice and practical guidance to address anything you’re facing in your career.
- One, Two, or Three Single Career Coaching Sessions
- Self Exploration Downloads (Guides and Exercises)
- MP3 Recordings of Each Session
- 7-Days of Post Program Discussions
Frequently Asked Questions
Working with a Career Coach means partnering with an expert that has YOUR best interests in mind. Your assigned Career Coach is a practitioner in helping job seekers achieve their goals. This means you’re privy to their knowledge and expertise regarding tactics, strategies, and emotional support for executing on your objectives.
A La Carte sessions are 50 minutes each on a recorded line.
The following resources are made available for download within the client portal.
Job Search Guides
- Guide to Applicant Tracking Systems
- Guide to Behavioral Interviewing
- Guide to Cover Letters
- Guide to Facing Unemployment
- Guide to LinkedIn Settings
- Guide to Networking
- Guide to Professional References
- Guide to Quitting Your Job
- Guide to Salary Negotiation
- Guide to Working With Recruiters
Career Discovery Worksheets & Exercises
- Career Discovery Pondering Questions
- Career Values Identification Workbook
- Researching Occupations Exercise
Goal Setting Worksheets & Exercises
- 3 Month Vision Worksheet
- Annual Goal Setting Worksheet
- Rocking Chair Life Visioning Exercise
- SMART Goal Setting Exercise
- Understanding The Why of Your Goals
- Wacky Wild Goal Brainstorming
Job Search Worksheets & Exercises
- Company Target List Worksheet
- Job Search Fundamentals Checklist
- Job Search Tracker (excel)
- Monthly Goals Worksheet
- Requesting an Informational Interview
Self Improvement Worksheets & Exercises
- Boost Your Strengths Exercise
- Weakness Zapper
Self Reflection Worksheets & Exercises
- 360 Feedback Exercise
- Find Your Hidden Treasure
- Get Perspective Worksheet
- Job Focus Grid
- Personal SWOT Exercise
- Sample Values List
- Top 10 Cognitive Distortions
Interviewing Worksheets & Exercises
- Elevator Pitch
- Interview Cheat Sheet
- Interview Recap Worksheet
- Interview Script
Keep the conversation going with your Career Coach via the client portal after your final session concludes.
You may write out thoughts, comments, questions, or topics at whatever length you wish. Your assigned Career Coach reads and replies with the goal of helping you, challenging you, and encouraging you.
Yes. Nights and weekends are available upon request and availability.