A La Carte Sessions
$150.00 – $595.00
A La Carte Sessions for entry through executive level professionals. Preparing at the last-minute for an important job interview? Thinking of making career change? Partner with an expert Career Coach for practical guidance on anything career related! Select your desired amount of A La Carte Sessions (50 minutes each). MP3 recordings are provided to listen back after each session. Includes 15-days of Post Program Correspondence to stay in touch with your Career Coach after the final session.
Frequently Asked Questions
A La Carte Career Coaching Sessions are structured in a free-flowing manner to assess your needs and provide helpful and informative coaching to support your career and job search goals.
You and your assigned Career Coach work together in a one-on-one, confidential manner to practice your interviewing skills, explore career change ideas, improve networking skills, and more.
We also offer two Career Coaching programs for tackling common job seeker issues.
A La Carte sessions are 50 minutes each on a recorded line.
A La Carte Sessions include full access to a library of job search guides and career exploration exercises. The following resources are made available for download within the client portal.
Job Search Guides
- Guide to Applicant Tracking Systems
- Guide to Behavioral Interviewing
- Guide to Cover Letters
- Guide to Facing Unemployment
- Guide to LinkedIn Settings
- Guide to Networking
- Guide to Professional References
- Guide to Quitting Your Job
- Guide to Salary Negotiation
- Guide to Working With Recruiters
Career Discovery Worksheets & Exercises
- Career Discovery Pondering Questions
- Career Values Identification Workbook
- Researching Occupations Exercise
Goal Setting Worksheets & Exercises
- 3 Month Vision Worksheet
- Annual Goal Setting Worksheet
- Rocking Chair Life Visioning Exercise
- SMART Goal Setting Exercise
- Understanding The Why of Your Goals
- Wacky Wild Goal Brainstorming
Job Search Worksheets & Exercises
- Company Target List Worksheet
- Job Search Fundamentals Checklist
- Job Search Tracker (excel)
- Monthly Goals Worksheet
- Requesting an Informational Interview
Self Improvement Worksheets & Exercises
- Boost Your Strengths Exercise
- Weakness Zapper
Self Reflection Worksheets & Exercises
- 360 Feedback Exercise
- Find Your Hidden Treasure
- Get Perspective Worksheet
- Job Focus Grid
- Personal SWOT Exercise
- Sample Values List
- Top 10 Cognitive Distortions
Interviewing Worksheets & Exercises
- Elevator Pitch
- Interview Cheat Sheet
- Interview Recap Worksheet
- Interview Script
Correspondence allows you to keep the conversation going for 15-days after your final session concludes. Write out your thoughts, comments, and questions in a private message to your Career Coach. Please allow 1 business day turnaround time for replies.
Yes. Nights and weekends are available upon request and availability.
This depends on many factors. You may select the total number of sessions you feel will suffice your needs. Using the dropdown menu on this page, you will see a price break (average cost per session) when purchasing three or more sessions.