Making a Career Change
Making a Career Change for entry through executive level professionals. This program is designed for doing introspective work to map the things you care about to potential career paths or industries. If you’re not super happy – whether it’s the occupation or industry you’re in – partnering with an expert Career Coach offers fresh perspective and a knowledgeable approach to making a change. Perfect for dealing with a career transition or actively making a career change. You don’t have to go it alone!
- Three (3) Career Coaching Sessions + One (1) Intake Session
- Keirsey™ Career Temperament Report ($95 value)
- Self Exploration Downloads (Guides and Exercises)
- MP3 Recordings of Each Session
- 30-Days of Post Program Virtual Discussions
Frequently Asked Questions
It sure can be!
Gaining fresh perspective from a career expert that has YOUR best interests in mind is an incredibly valuable resource. Working with a Career Coach offers a combination of emotional support, practical guidance, and a greater sense of accountability.
No magic bullets or rigid road-maps, just practical advice specifically for you.
The process begins with an online introductory assessment to provide more information regarding your career change needs. After that, a telephone intake call is held to connect with your Career Coach. Then, you’ll take the Keirsey Career Temperament Report, which is followed by scheduling your first full coaching session.
So on, and so forth.
Our dedicated client portal hosts your program. Phone sessions are conducted on a recorded, confidential phone line. Coaching is also available by video upon request. Generally recommended is a one-week interval between each session. May be faster or slower, based on your personal preference and availability.
Full sessions are 50 minutes each. Intake sessions are 20 minutes.
The Keirsey™ Career Temperament Report assists career professionals, job seekers, and students with career exploration. Report includes expert advice on career options, tips on communication, and insight on navigating the job market based on personality type. This information is particularly beneficial when aligning career choices with your innate strengths and preferences.
Here is a sample completed Career Temperament Report.
Making a Career Change includes full access to a library of career exercises, guides, and worksheets. The following resources are available for download in the client portal.
Job Search Guides
- Guide to Applicant Tracking Systems
- Guide to Behavioral Interviewing
- Guide to Cover Letters
- Guide to Facing Unemployment
- Guide to LinkedIn Settings
- Guide to Networking
- Guide to Professional References
- Guide to Quitting Your Job
- Guide to Salary Negotiation
- Guide to Working With Recruiters
Career Discovery Worksheets & Exercises
- Career Discovery Pondering Questions
- Career Values Identification Workbook
- Researching Occupations Exercise
Goal Setting Worksheets & Exercises
- 3 Month Vision Worksheet
- Annual Goal Setting Worksheet
- Rocking Chair Life Visioning Exercise
- SMART Goal Setting Exercise
- Understanding The Why of Your Goals
- Wacky Wild Goal Brainstorming
Job Search Worksheets & Exercises
- Company Target List Worksheet
- Job Search Fundamentals Checklist
- Job Search Tracker (excel)
- Monthly Goals Worksheet
- Requesting an Informational Interview
Self Improvement Worksheets & Exercises
- Boost Your Strengths Exercise
- Weakness Zapper
Self Reflection Worksheets & Exercises
- 360 Feedback Exercise
- Find Your Hidden Treasure
- Get Perspective Worksheet
- Job Focus Grid
- Personal SWOT Exercise
- Sample Values List
- Top 10 Cognitive Distortions
Interviewing Worksheets & Exercises
- Elevator Pitch
- Interview Cheat Sheet
- Interview Recap Worksheet
- Interview Script
Virtual Discussions is a “pen pals” style of written communication to keep the conversation going for 30-days after your final session concludes. Write out your thoughts, comments, and questions in a private message to your Career Coach. Please allow 1 business day turnaround time for replies.
Yes. Nights and weekends are available upon request and availability.