Making a Career Change
$450.00 – $650.00
Explore potential career paths and prepare for what lies ahead. Through careful listening, targeted questioning, discussion, and interactive exercises you will:
- Evaluate potential career paths and industries that match your personal preferences.
- Complete the Keirsey™ Career Temperament Report and analyze your unique results.
- Explore your personal and professional values, motivations, and preferences.
- Define your professional brand and learn how to play to your strengths.
- Get a grip on how you’re going to make a successful career change.
- Create short and long-term goals career goals.
Making a Career Change – Program One Sheet:
- Coaching: Lead Career Coach (George Dutch) brings 25 years of career coaching experience and a demonstrated mastery for helping entry through executive-level job seekers.
- Process: Place your order and complete the career change assessment. Then your telephone intake session is scheduled to connect with your Career Coach (20 min). After the intake process full coaching session #1 is scheduled (based on mutual availability). Career Coaching is a 1-on-1 connection administered virtually via phone, videochat (Skype), and email support.
- Included: Program contains one intake session (20 min) + 2 full sessions (50 min each) + 15 days email support + session recaps + worksheets + Keirsey™ Career Temperament Report.
Select your appropriate experience level.
- Entry = 0-2 yrs │ Professional = 2+ yrs │ Management = Director, Senior, Vice President │ Executive = Company President, C-Suite (CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, CMO).