Silver Resume Package
$595.00 – $1,095.00
Resume Writing for entry through executive-level professionals. Our in-depth intake process is designed to gather more information on your past, present, and future. After intake, your new documents are created from scratch on a reader-friendly and ATS-compliant format. Copies are uploaded within 5 business days and you have a 30-day window for revisions to ensure satisfaction. After, the content for your new LinkedIn™ profile is prepared. Doug Levin is your partner from start to finish. He is a general practitioner with nearly 10 years of Resume Writing experience and a demonstrated mastery for helping entry through executive-level job seekers.
- Professional Resume
- LinkedIn™ Optimization
- Cover Letter
- Thank You Letter
- References List
- Intake Phone Call (30-60 min)
- 30 Days of Unlimited Revisions
- ATS-Friendly Documents
Frequently Asked Questions
We pledge to deliver on the following timelines:
- First drafts delivered in 5 business days (after completion of intake process)
- All draft revisions delivered in 3 business days (per each round)
In general, the Resume Writing process typically lasts from 10 to 30 business days (start to finish). This timeline takes into consideration completion of the introductory questionnaire, telephone intake call, first draft development, draft revisions (up to 30 days), and preparation of final proofed copies.
- Your new Resume and supporting documents are prepared from scratch on an ATS-friendly format.
- The intake process is designed to gather key information, identify your focus, understand your key selling points, and build new documents to align with your objectives.
- Log into the dedicated client portal to complete the introductory Resume questionnaire.
- Your telephone intake call is scheduled after completion of the introductory questionnaire. This is a 30-60 minute in-depth phone call on a recorded conference line.
- The goal of this process is to breakdown your experience and objectives in-depth.
- Your first drafts are prepared and delivered from scratch in 5 business days.
- You may request 30 days of draft revisions to ensure your full satisfaction with the final documents.
- The process is an interactive one. Client participation is welcome and encouraged.
- Final documents are delivered via email (MS Word & PDF) along with instructions and resources to make the most of your new Resume.
Yes, an in-depth introductory phone call is a standard part of the intake process to better understand your needs and develop a plan for building your new Resume.
LinkedIn is an incredible resource for discovering new opportunities, making new connections, and gaining knowledge. Also, it’s a widely used platform among hiring managers and recruiters. You’ll want a strong LinkedIn profile to communicate your level of seniority and specialization to attract the right kind of attention. We create the content for your new LinkedIn™ profile (DIY). We also perform the work of optimizing your LinkedIn™ profile on your behalf (Pro).
Do it Yourself (DIY)
DIY means doing the LinkedIn profile updates yourself.
We create the content for optimizing your LinkedIn™ profile on a helpful and informative worksheet. Simply copy and paste the professionally written content from the worksheet onto your profile in the appropriate categories. Great option if you’re confident in your ability to optimize your LinkedIn profile without professional assistance.
Pro means we do the LinkedIn profile updates for you.
In addition to preparing the content for your profile, we perform the work of optimizing your LinkedIn™ profile. This process requires providing a temporary password and granting account access to a JobStars specialist. Great option if you’re unfamiliar with the inner-workings of how to properly optimize your LinkedIn profile.
There’s a 30-day window after receiving first drafts allotted for edits, questions, and fine-turning to ensure your satisfaction with the final documents. Please allow three business days turnaround time for each round of revisions.
Cut your wait time for first drafts from 5 business days to 2 business days by adding RUSH to your order. This timeline requires completion of the introductory questionnaire and intake phone call.
- RUSH = 2 business days for first draft and 1 business day per round of revisions
- Regular = 5 business days for first draft and 3 business days per round of revisions
Rates vary by seniority level, timeline, and LinkedIn preference. Please see the drop down menus below FAQ (on this page) to make your selections.