$125.00 – $375.00
Resume Refresh for entry through executive-level professionals. You’re paired with a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) from our team to proof, tweak, and revise your current Resume. Great for professional touch-ups to a self-written Resume! Need lots of help? See the Resume Packages for our in-depth Resume Writing experience.
- Intake Phone Call (15 min)
- Updated and Refreshed Resume
- Three (3) Days for Revisions
Frequently Asked Questions
We pledge to deliver on the following timelines:
- Refresh draft(s) delivered in 4 business days (after completion of intake process)
- Add RUSH for refreshed drafts in 2 business days (after intake process)
After placing your order you will be asked to log into the client portal to complete the Refresh questionnaire. A 15-minute telephone consultation is scheduled with your Resume Writer after completion of the questionnaire, to talk about your particular situation.
You will receive your refreshed Resume within four (4) business days after consultation. You may add RUSH (+$50) for two (2) business days turnaround. After receiving your refreshed Resume, you may request one (1) set of revisions within three (3) business days after getting your updated document.
Your final document(s) are delivered via email (MS Word & PDF) along with instructions and resources to make the most of your new Resume.
Yes, a 15-minute phone call is a standard part of the client intake process.
Doug Levin (Owner) leads a small team of Certified Professional Resume Writers (CPRW) capable of working with entry through executive-level job seekers. You are assigned a writer from the team for best possible match.
Prices vary by experience level, due to time and expertise requirements for each project.
We hope you will select the most appropriate level of experience. Here is a general guideline:
- Entry = 0-2 years of professional experience (25 & under)
- Professional = 2+ yrs (non management)
- Management = Director, Senior Manager, Vice President
- Executive = Company President, C-Suite (CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, CMO)