$150.00 – $450.00
Resume Rework for entry through executive-level professionals. This service is reserved exclusively for former JobStars USA clients within the last four years. Your previously written Resume is revised, reworked, and brought up-to-date with an emphasis on content, layout, and overall presentation. Great for retooling your focus, adding recently held jobs, and ensuring strong visual appeal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Resume Rework is designed for improving a previously written Resume by JobStars. Rather than building a new Resume, we’ll take your existing document and update things to reflect your latest experience and retool the focus.
First, place your order on the website. Log into the client portal to complete the online introductory questionnaire. After that, a phone call is scheduled to discuss things.
Reworked drafts are ready within five (5) business days after intake. RUSH cuts first draft wait time to two (2) business days. Unlimited revisions for 30 days. Final versions of your Resume are prepared in MS Word and PDF format.
- Complete the Rework Questionnaire
- Intake Phone Call
- Reworked Resume in Five Business Days
- Unlimited Draft Revisions for 30 Days
- Final Copies (Word & PDF)
Unlimited revisions are allowed for draft alterations and questions for a period of 30-days after receiving your first drafts.
Please allow three business days turnaround time for each set of draft revisions.
The following resources are available for download via the client portal.
Job Search Guides
- Guide to Applicant Tracking Systems
- Guide to Behavioral Interviewing
- Guide to Cover Letters
- Guide to Facing Unemployment
- Guide to LinkedIn Settings
- Guide to Networking
- Guide to Professional References
- Guide to Quitting Your Job
- Guide to Salary Negotiation
- Guide to Working With Recruiters
Career Discovery Worksheets & Exercises
- Career Discovery Pondering Questions
- Career Values Identification Workbook
- Researching Occupations Exercise
Goal Setting Worksheets & Exercises
- 3 Month Vision Worksheet
- Annual Goal Setting Worksheet
- Rocking Chair Life Visioning Exercise
- SMART Goal Setting Exercise
- Understanding The Why of Your Goals
- Wacky Wild Goal Brainstorming
Job Search Worksheets & Exercises
- Company Target List Worksheet
- Job Search Fundamentals Checklist
- Job Search Tracker (excel)
- Monthly Goals Worksheet
- Requesting an Informational Interview
Self Improvement Worksheets & Exercises
- Boost Your Strengths Exercise
- Weakness Zapper
Self Reflection Worksheets & Exercises
- 360 Feedback Exercise
- Find Your Hidden Treasure
- Get Perspective Worksheet
- Job Focus Grid
- Personal SWOT Exercise
- Sample Values List
- Top 10 Cognitive Distortions
Interviewing Worksheets & Exercises
- Elevator Pitch
- Interview Cheat Sheet
- Interview Recap Worksheet
- Interview Script
Rates vary based on seniority level. This is a fairly good indicator for how time consuming and complex a project typically is. Please select the level that most appropriately describes your experience and career profile.
If you’re a former JobStars client and need your LinkedIn profile reworked, please let us know. Depending on your needs and past services, you will be provided with a custom quote / invoice for payment.