List of Pharmaceutical Professional Designations & Certifications
The following list of pharmaceutical professional designations includes some of the industry’s leading credentials for pharmacists, pharmacy managers, pharmacy technicians, laboratory assistants, clinical research assistants, and more.
Attaining professional designations is beneficial for gaining knowledge, developing new skills, and demonstrating pharmaceutical mastery. This includes listing certifications on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to display your training and expertise for clients, colleagues, and hiring managers to see.
Related: Pharmaceutical Posts Tag
I recommend doing your due diligence to identify the optimal designation for your particular needs, timeline, and budget. Simply click the links below for more information on the following credentialing programs.
Here’s the List:
- Certified Pharmaceutical Industry Professional (CPIP) is a professional certification program for the pharmaceutical industry covering product development through manufacturing.
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) is a certification program for supporting a pharmacy team and providing superior patient care.
- Certified Pharmaceutical GMP Professional (CPGP) is a designation for demonstrating expertise in good manufacturing practices within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Certified Specialty Pharmacist (CSP) validates professional experience and increases credibility for those in the specialty pharmacy profession.
- Nationally Registered Certified Pharmacy Technician (NRCPhT) designation demonstrates that certified individuals have the knowledge, skills, and clinical proficiency to assist pharmacists in health care settings.
- North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination (NAPLX) measures a candidate’s knowledge of the practice of pharmacy and is used by the boards of pharmacy during the pharmacist licensure process.
- Pharmacy Revenue Cycle Management Certificate is a certification program for pharmacists seeking to expand their skills for managing the pharmacy revenue cycle.
- Pharmacokinetics Certificate is a designation for pharmacists to increase their knowledge and skills in using pharmacokinetics to improve medication use in a variety of patient care situations.
View the Entire List of Professional Designations >>