Website Knouse Foods
Knouse Foods is a Growers Owned-Cooperative with a 70-year history of providing the best quality fruit products.
- $1000 SIGN ON BONUS
- Sanitation #2 – 3rd Shift
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(Performs other assignments or duties as required.)
- Ability to read and comprehend simple written and oral instructions. Ability to communicate any problems encountered.
- Ability to add and subtract in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee performs these movements when maneuvering over and around machinery when cleaning.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds when moving bags of cleaning chemicals, boxes of bleach and other items on the process line, such as empty skids, which may hinder the cleaning process. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, due to the quantity and temperature of water used in sterilization, and hazardous or caustic chemicals. The employee occasionally works in high places. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Attention to detail. Safety awareness. Time management.
- $17.49 + .50 shift premium = $17.99/hr.
Number of openings for this position
- 15 divided amongst Peach Glen, Orrtanna, Chambersburg and Biglerville Facilities
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Employee assistance program
Please go to Indeed.com or contact Mary Bitner for more information at the following:
- 717-677-9115 ext: 4005