Legal Job Sites & Job Boards
List of Legal Job Sites
The following Legal Job Sites & Job Boards are some of the top resources for job seekers in the Legal field.
Most large job sites are so crowded and competitive – it’s almost impossible to get noticed! Savvy job seekers understand the benefits of skipping large, crowded national job boards in favor of industry-specific websites.
Related: Legal Posts Tag
Read: Benefits of Using Niche Job Sites
These lesser-known job seeker resources are a mixture of career forums, association websites, and media outlets specializing in the Legal field. Start searching and applying for jobs in law today.
Here’s the list:
- ABA maintains an active job board with new legal jobs posted everyday.
- ACC keeps a list of in-house corporate counsel job vacancies.
- AEDP maintains a job board for those specializing in the field of eminent domain.
- ALA advertises job vacancies for legal administrators nationally.
- GoInhouse is a job board that focuses solely on in-house counsel positions.
- JD Huntr features nationwide in-house counsel jobs at all levels of experience.
- Law Crossing offers the largest collection of active legal jobs in the world.
- Law Jobs is the most targeted interactive network for legal job candidates, employers and recruiters.
- NALA is a members-only job board for paralegals nationwide.
- NCRA maintains job listings for those who capture and convert the spoken word to text.
View the compilation of Niche Job Sites (by Industry) >>
Would you like to add a Legal Job Site?
Please send information on the Legal Job Site for inclusion.