List of IT Professional Designations & Certifications
The following list of IT professional designations contains some of the technology industry’s top credentials.
Attaining professional designations is beneficial for gaining knowledge, developing new skills, and demonstrating mastery within the IT world. This includes listing certifications on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to help recruiters and hiring managers see your level of expertise.
Related: IT Posts Tag
I recommend doing your due diligence to identify the optimal designation for your particular needs, timeline, and budget. Simply click the links below for more information on the following credentialing programs.
Here’s the List:
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) credential certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective.
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) was developed specifically for experienced information security managers and those with information security management responsibilities.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is the most globally recognized standard of achievement in the cybersecurity industry.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is a job role focused certification and training program for Cloud engineers, Cloud Administrators, and Network Engineers.
- Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP) builds advanced knowledge of the network design concepts and principles required to develop multi-layer enterprise architectures and network components.
- CompTIA Security+ is a global certification that validates the baseline skills you need to perform core security functions and pursue an IT security career.
- ITIL Foundation (ITIL) will introduce you to the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITIL service lifecycle.
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is an entry-level certification intended for people seeking knowledge of fundamental technology concepts.
- Strategic IT Professional (SITP) is an award granted to ICT experts by IFGICT in the advancement or application of ICT industry.
- VMware Certified Professional 7 – Cloud Management and Automation (VCP7-CMA) validates your ability to install, configure and administer a VMware vRealize environment.
View the Entire List of Professional Designations >>