List of IT Professional Designations & Certifications
The following List of IT Professional Designations is a key resource for those interested in pursuing professional development or licensure in the field of Information Technology.
Earning one (or more) IT Professional Designations allows you to stay on the cutting edge in your industry and it also looks great on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to bolster your credentials.
Related: IT Posts Tag
IT Professional Designations are offered by a variety of different organizations. Some designations are easier to pursue than others. Do your due diligence on fees and requirements for earning your desired designation.
Here’s the list of IT Professional Designations:
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) credential certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective.
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) was developed specifically for experienced information security managers and those with information security management responsibilities.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is the most globally recognized standard of achievement in the cybersecurity industry.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is a job role focused certification and training program for Cloud engineers, Cloud Administrators, and Network Engineers.
- Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP) builds advanced knowledge of the network design concepts and principles required to develop multi-layer enterprise architectures and network components.
- CompTIA Security+ is a global certification that validates the baseline skills you need to perform core security functions and pursue an IT security career.
- ITIL Foundation (ITIL) will introduce you to the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITIL service lifecycle.
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is an entry-level certification intended for people seeking knowledge of fundamental technology concepts.
- VMware Certified Professional 7 – Cloud Management and Automation (VCP7-CMA) validates your ability to install, configure and administer a VMware vRealize environment.
View the Entire List of Professional Designations >>