List of IT Professional Designations
IT Professional Designations (aka, certifications and licenses) acknowledge educational achievement for a specific job or task, typically awarded by a third-parties such as Professional Associations and more.
Solidify your credentials and grow your knowledge by pursuing the following IT Professional Designations to stay on the industry’s cutting edge.
Related posts: Information Technology Tag for Job Seekers
Do your due diligence and do your research to find the right IT Professional Designations for you. Some may be more simple to acquire and maintain than others.
Here’s the list of IT Professional Designations:
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) credential certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective.
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) was developed specifically for experienced information security managers and those with information security management responsibilities.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is the most globally recognized standard of achievement in the cybersecurity industry.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is a job role focused certification and training program for Cloud engineers, Cloud Administrators, and Network Engineers.
- Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP) builds advanced knowledge of the network design concepts and principles required to develop multi-layer enterprise architectures and network components.
- CompTIA Security+ is a global certification that validates the baseline skills you need to perform core security functions and pursue an IT security career.
- ITIL Foundation (ITIL) will introduce you to the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITIL service lifecycle.
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is an entry-level certification intended for people seeking knowledge of fundamental technology concepts.
- VMware Certified Professional 7 – Cloud Management and Automation (VCP7-CMA) validates your ability to install, configure and administer a VMware vRealize environment.
View the List of Professional Designations >>