List of Female Professional Associations & Organizations
The following List of Female Professional Associations & Organizations is a key resource for those interested in pursuing professional development or connecting with like-minded Female professionals.
Membership in Female Professional Associations & Organizations also looks great on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to bolster your credentials and qualifications.
Related: Diversity Posts Tag
I recommend visiting each Association’s website and doing the pertinent research for information on membership costs and requirements. These membership-based Female Professional Associations & Organizations serve the interests of professionals in a given industry or occupation.
Here’s the list of Female Professional Associations & Organizations:
- American Business Women’s Association (ABWA) brings together businesswomen through leadership, education, networking support, and national recognition.
- American Medical Women’s Association (AMWA) empowers women to lead in improving health for all within a model that reflects the unique perspective of women.
- Association of Professional Insurance Women (APIW) is a membership-based organization for women in the insurance industry.
- Association of Women Surgeons (AWS) is committed to inspire, encourage, and enable women surgeons to realize their professional and personal goals.
- Association for Women in Communications (AWC) champions the advancement of women across all communications disciplines.
- Association for Women in Science (AWIS) is dedicated to achieving equity and full participation for women in science, mathematics, engineering and technology.
- Federally Employed Women (FEW) is a private, non-profit organization dedicated to promoting equality for women and addressing concerns of women in the Federal workforce.
- International Association of Women (IAW) is a networking platform that provides women with the forum, education, and services to thrive in an interconnected world.
- International Association of Women Chefs & Restaurateurs’ (WCR) advances the voice of women across the culinary industry through education, connection, promotion, and inspiration.
- National Association for Female Executives (NAFE) provides resources and services through education, networking, and public advocacy to empower its members to achieve career success.
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) propels women entrepreneurs into economic, social and political spheres of power worldwide.
- National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC) is an international association that promotes the advancement and employment of women in the construction industry.
- National Association of Women Sales Professionals (NAWSP) is laser-focused on helping women in sales reach the top 1% of the world’s sales professionals.
- National Women’s Studies Association (NWSA) leads the field of women’s studies in educational and social transformation.
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE) is a not-for-profit educational and service organization that empowers women to succeed and advance in the field of engineering.
- Society of Women Environmental Professionals (SWEP) is a national non-profit professional association of women involved or interested in environmental law, science, business, and policy.
- Women Chefs & Restaurateurs (WCR) advances the voice of women across the culinary industry through education, promotion, connection, and inspiration.
- Women in Listed Derivatives (WILD) promotes networking and relationship-building among women in our industry through social and educational events.
- Women in Technology International (WITI) empowers women worldwide through technology, leadership and economic prosperity.
- Women In Trucking (WIT) is a non-profit organization with the mission to encourage the employment of women in the trucking industry.
- Women’s Diversity Network (WDN) connects and mobilizes women of different backgrounds to create positive changes through a more unified sisterhood.
View the entire Professional Associations & Organizations List >>