List of Female Professional Associations & Organizations
The following List of Female Professional Associations & Organizations is a key resource for those interested in pursuing professional development or connecting with like-minded Female professionals.
Membership in Female Professional Associations & Organizations also looks great on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to bolster your credentials and qualifications.
Related: Diversity Posts Tag
Read: How to Build Your Network Using Professional Associations
I recommend visiting each Association’s website and doing the pertinent research for information on membership costs and requirements. These membership-based Female Professional Associations & Organizations serve the interests of professionals in a given industry or occupation.
Here’s the list of Female Professional Associations & Organizations:
- Accounting & Financial Women’s Alliance (AFWA) is a national organization offering networking, education, and leadership to women in accounting and finance.
- Alliance for Women in Media (AWM) advances the influence and impact of women in all forms of media.
- American Association of University Women (AAUW) is the nation’s leading voice promoting education and equity for women and girls with a network of more than 170,000 members.
- American Business Women’s Association (ABWA) brings together businesswomen through leadership, education, networking support, and national recognition.
- American Medical Women’s Association (AMWA) empowers women to lead in improving health for all within a model that reflects the unique perspective of women.
- Association for Women in Aviation Maintenance (AWAM) is a membership organization dedicated to promoting networking, education, and fostering a sense of community for women in the industry.
- Association for Women in Communications (AWC) champions the advancement of women across all communications disciplines.
- Association for Women in Science (AWIS) is dedicated to achieving equity and full participation for women in science, mathematics, engineering and technology.
- Association of Professional Insurance Women (APIW) is a membership-based organization for women in the insurance industry.
- Association of Women Surgeons (AWS) is committed to inspire, encourage, and enable women surgeons to realize their professional and personal goals.
- Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN) is accredited with distinction as a provider of nursing continuing professional development.
- Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) is a membership-based professional organization dedicated to serving the beauty industry.
- Federally Employed Women (FEW) is a private, non-profit organization dedicated to promoting equality for women and addressing concerns of women in the Federal workforce.
- International Association of Women (IAW) is a networking platform that provides women with the forum, education, and services to thrive in an interconnected world.
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) propels women entrepreneurs into economic, social and political spheres of power worldwide.
- National Women’s Studies Association (NWSA) leads the field of women’s studies in educational and social transformation.
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE) is a not-for-profit educational and service organization that empowers women to succeed and advance in the field of engineering.
- Women in Aviation International (WIA) is a membership-based professional association for women who are striving for challenging and fulfilling careers in the aviation and aerospace industries.
- Women in Fitness Association (WIFA) supports women of all ages to succeed both professionally and personally within the fitness industry.
- Women in Listed Derivatives (WILD) promotes networking and relationship-building among women in our industry through social and educational events.
- Women in STEM Leadership (WISL) is a membership-based organization providing coaching and leadership development workshops to aspiring women in STEM leadership.
- Women in Technology International (WITI) empowers women worldwide through technology, leadership and economic prosperity.
- Women In Trucking (WIT) is a non-profit organization with the mission to encourage the employment of women in the trucking industry.
- Women’s Diversity Network (WDN) connects and mobilizes women of different backgrounds to create positive changes through a more unified sisterhood.
- Women’s Society of Cyberjutsu (WSC) is dedicated to raising awareness of cybersecurity career opportunities and advancement for women in the cybersecurity field.
- Women of the Vine & Spirits (WOTVS) is dedicated to empowering and advancing women in the alcohol beverage industry.