List of Diversity Professional Associations & Organizations
The following List of Diversity Professional Associations & Organizations is a key resource for those interested in pursuing professional development or connecting with like-minded Diversity professionals.
Membership in Diversity Professional Associations & Organizations also looks great on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to bolster your credentials and qualifications.
Related: Diversity Posts Tag
I recommend visiting each Association’s website and doing the pertinent research for information on membership costs and requirements. These membership-based Diversity Professional Associations & Organizations serve the interests of professionals in a given industry or occupation.
Here’s the list of Diversity Professional Associations & Organizations:
- View the compilation of Asian Professional Associations & Organizations.
Black / African American
- View the compilation of Black Professional Associations & Organizations.
- Association of Croatian American Professionals (ACAP) is a member-driven non-profit business networking organization.
- Accessibility Professionals Association (APA) is an association of professionals focusing on accessibility in the built environment.
- National Association of the Deaf (NAD) preserves, protects, and promotes the civil, human, and linguistic rights of deaf and hard of hearing individuals.
- Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID) promotes excellence in the delivery of interpreting services among diverse users of signed and spoken languages.
- View the compilation of Hispanic Professional Associations & Organizations.
- American Society of Engineers of Indian Origin (ASEI) is an organization of engineers and technical professionals of Indian origin.
- American Jewish Press Association (AJPA) is the member association for the Jewish press and publications.
- View the compilation of LGBT Professional Associations & Organizations.
- American Muslim Health Professionals (AMHP) is a non-profit organization dedicated to empowering Muslim health professionals.
- Muslim Urban Professionals (Muppies) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to empowering and advancing Muslim business professionals.
- Native American Journalists Association (NAJA) serves and empowers Native journalists through programs and actions designed to enrich journalism and promote Native cultures.
American Business Association of Russian-Speaking Professionals (AmBAR) is the largest business network of Eastern-European and Eurasian high-tech professionals in the world.
- Turkish-American Scientists and Scholars Association (TASSA) is an independent, non-profit, non-political membership organization.
View the entire List of Professional Associations & Organizations >>