List of Diversity Professional Associations & Organizations
The following List of Diversity Professional Associations & Organizations is a key resource for those interested in pursuing professional development or connecting with like-minded Diversity professionals.
Membership in Diversity Professional Associations & Organizations also looks great on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to bolster your credentials and qualifications.
Related: Diversity Posts Tag
I recommend visiting each Association’s website and doing the pertinent research for information on membership costs and requirements. These membership-based Diversity Professional Associations & Organizations serve the interests of professionals in a given industry or occupation.
Here’s the list of Diversity Professional Associations & Organizations:
- Ascend is the largest, non-profit Pan-Asian membership organization for business professionals in North America, with 60,000+ senior executives, professionals, and MBA/undergraduate students.
- Asian American Professional Association (AAPA) inspires, develops, and promotes Asian American and minority professionals to maximize their career and leadership potential.
- National Association of Asian American Professionals (NAAAP) is a non-profit organization that cultivates and empowers Asian & Pacific Islander leaders.
- National Organization for Vietnamese American Leadership (NOVAL) fosters the advancement of the Vietnamese American community.
- View the compilation of Black Professional Associations & Organizations.
- Association of Croatian American Professionals (ACAP) is a member-driven non-profit business networking organization.
- View the compilation of Hispanic Professional Associations & Organizations.
- National Federation of Filipino American Associations (NaFFAA) promotes the welfare and well-being of the four million Filipinos and Filipino Americans throughout the US.
- American Society of Engineers of Indian Origin (ASEI) is an organization of engineers and technical professionals of Indian origin.
- American Jewish Press Association (AJPA) is the member association for the Jewish press and publications.
- View the compilation of LGBT Professional Associations & Organizations.
- American Muslim Health Professionals (AMHP) is a non-profit organization dedicated to empowering Muslim health professionals.
- Muslim Urban Professionals (Muppies) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to empowering and advancing Muslim business professionals.
- Polish American Association (PAA) provides a comprehensive range of bilingual and bicultural programs and services to the Polish community.
- National Organization of Portuguese Americans (NOPA) is committed to empower US citizens and residents of Portuguese descent.
American Business Association of Russian-Speaking Professionals (AmBAR) is the largest business network of Eastern-European and Eurasian high-tech professionals in the world.
- Turkish-American Scientists and Scholars Association (TASSA) is an independent, non-profit, non-political membership organization.
View the entire List of Professional Associations & Organizations >>