List of Hispanic Professional Associations & Organizations
Hispanic Professional Associations & Organizations are typically not-for-profit with the mission of serving the interests of latino professionals across many industries.
I urge Hispanic professionals to join one or more Professional Associations & Organizations. Becoming a member is usually pretty simple. Most associations require an application and annual membership dues. You may need to undergo specialized training and re-certification to stay active.
Make sure to conduct your due diligence and find Hispanic professional associations that are a match based on your industry specialization, experience level, and geographic location. After you become a member, remember to include this information on your Resume and LinkedIn profile.
Here’s the list of Hispanic Professional Associations & Organizations:
- American Society of Hispanic Economists (ASHE) is committed to serving the interests of Hispanic Americans in the economics profession.
- Association of Latino Professionals For America (ALPFA) is the country’s leading professional latino non-profit organization.
- National Association of Hispanic Healthcare Executives (NAHHE) promotes the advancement of Hispanic/Latinos in management and C-suite leadership positions in healthcare.
- National Association of Hispanic Nurses (NAHN) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting Hispanic nurses to improve the healthcare of our communities.
- National Association of Latino Healthcare Executives (NALHE) is led by Latino executive leaders of U.S. hospitals and healthcare organizations and experts.
View the full list of Professional Associations & Organizations >>