List of Hispanic Professional Associations & Organizations
The following List of Hispanic Professional Associations & Organizations is a key resource for those interested in pursuing professional development or connecting with like-minded Hispanic professionals.
Membership in Hispanic Professional Associations & Organizations also looks great on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to bolster your credentials and qualifications.
Related: Diversity Posts Tag
I recommend visiting each Association’s website and doing the pertinent research for information on membership costs and requirements. These membership-based Hispanic Professional Associations & Organizations serve the interests of professionals in a given industry or occupation.
Here’s the list of Hispanic Professional Associations & Organizations:
- American Society of Hispanic Economists (ASHE) is committed to serving the interests of Hispanic Americans in the economics profession.
- Association of Latino Professionals For America (ALPFA) is the country’s leading professional latino non-profit organization.
- Hispanic Alliance for Career Enhancement (HACE) is a national non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of Latino professionals.
- National Association of Hispanic Healthcare Executives (NAHHE) promotes the advancement of Hispanic/Latinos in management and C-suite leadership positions in healthcare.
- National Association of Hispanic Nurses (NAHN) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting Hispanic nurses to improve the healthcare of our communities.
- National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP) is the largest minority trade group in the real estate industry.
- National Association of Latino Healthcare Executives (NALHE) is led by Latino executive leaders of U.S. hospitals and healthcare organizations and experts.
- National Hispanic Medical Association (NHMAMD) is a non-profit association representing 50,000 licensed Hispanic physicians in the United States.
- Prospanica is dedicated to building and advancing Hispanic leadership through graduate management education and professional development.
View the entire Professional Associations & Organizations List >>