List of Asian Professional Associations & Organizations
The following is a helpful compilation of Asian Professional Associations & Organizations offering membership for those interested in pursuing professional development or connecting with like-minded professionals.
Joining professional associations and organizations is great for networking opportunities and it also looks good on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to bolster your credentials.
Related: Diversity Posts Tag
Read: How to Build Your Network Using Professional Associations
I recommend visiting each Association’s website and doing the pertinent research for information on membership costs and requirements. These membership-based groups serve the interests of members of the Asian American community within a particular industry or occupation.
Here’s the Asian Professional Associations & Organizations List:
- Ascend is the largest, non-profit Pan-Asian membership organization for business professionals in North America, with 60,000+ senior executives, professionals, and MBA/undergraduate students.
- Asian American Advertising Federation (3AF) is dedicated to advancing the Asian American marketing and advertising industry for Asian American consumers through education, advocacy, and collaboration.
- Asian American Architects and Engineers Association (AAAESC) is committed to providing a platform for empowering Asian American professionals working in the built environment.
- Asian American Journalists Association (AAJA) believes in promoting diversity in news coverage and in newsrooms.
- Asian American Professional Association (AAPA) inspires, develops, and promotes Asian American and minority professionals to maximize their career and leadership potential.
- Asian American Hotel Owners Association (AAHOA) is the largest hotel owners association in the country for Asian Americans.
- Asian Pacific American Medical Student Association (APAMSA) is committed to addressing the unique health challenges of Asian Pacific American communities through education, outreach, advocacy, and service.
- Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA) is a membership-based professional organization for Asian American housing and real estate professionals.
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA) is the national association of Asian Pacific American attorneys, judges, law professors, and law students.
- National Association of Asian American Professionals (NAAAP) is a non-profit organization that cultivates and empowers Asian & Pacific Islander leaders.
- National Organization for Vietnamese American Leadership (NOVAL) fosters the advancement of the Vietnamese American community.
- Society of Asian Scientists and Engineers (SASE) is dedicated to advancing its members to help them achieve their full career potential.