List of Asian Professional Associations & Organizations
The following is a helpful compilation of Asian Professional Associations & Organizations offering membership for those interested in pursuing professional development or connecting with like-minded Asian professionals.
Joining professional associations and organizations is great for networking opportunities and it also looks good on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to bolster your credentials.
Related: Diversity Posts Tag
I recommend visiting each Association’s website and doing the pertinent research for information on membership costs and requirements. These membership-based groups serve the interests of members of the Asian American community within a particular industry or occupation.
Here’s the Asian Professional Associations & Organizations List:
- Ascend is the largest, non-profit Pan-Asian membership organization for business professionals in North America, with 60,000+ senior executives, professionals, and MBA/undergraduate students.
- Asian American Advertising Federation (3AF) is dedicated to advancing the Asian American marketing and advertising industry for Asian American consumers through education, advocacy, and collaboration.
- Asian American Architects and Engineers Association (AAAESC) is committed to providing a platform for empowering Asian American professionals working in the built environment.
- Asian American Journalists Association (AAJA) believes in promoting diversity in news coverage and in newsrooms.
- Asian American Professional Association (AAPA) inspires, develops, and promotes Asian American and minority professionals to maximize their career and leadership potential.
Asian Pacific American Medical Student Association (APAMSA) is committed to addressing the unique health challenges of Asian Pacific American communities through education, outreach, advocacy, and service.
- Asian Women In Business (AWIB) is the only non-profit, tax-exempt organization in the country with the primary mission of assisting Asian women entrepreneurs.
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA) is the national association of Asian Pacific American attorneys, judges, law professors, and law students.
- National Association of Asian American Professionals (NAAAP) is a non-profit organization that cultivates and empowers Asian & Pacific Islander leaders.
- National Organization for Vietnamese American Leadership (NOVAL) fosters the advancement of the Vietnamese American community.
- Society of Asian Scientists and Engineers (SASE) is dedicated to advancing its members to help them achieve their full career potential.
View the entire Professional Associations & Organizations List >>