List of Black Professional Associations & Organizations
The following List of Black Professional Associations & Organizations is a key resource for those interested in pursuing professional development or connecting with like-minded Black professionals.
Membership in Black Professional Associations & Organizations also looks great on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to bolster your credentials and qualifications.
Related: Diversity Posts Tag
I recommend visiting each Association’s website and doing the pertinent research for information on membership costs and requirements. These membership-based Black Professional Associations & Organizations serve the interests of professionals in a given industry or occupation.
Here’s the list of Black Professional Associations & Organizations:
- American Association of Blacks in Energy (AABE) ensures the input of African Americans into the discussion and development of energy policies, regulations, R&D technologies and environmental issues.
- Association of Black Psychologists (ABPsi) promotes and advances the profession of African Psychology.
- Association of Black Women Physicians (ABWP) is an organized network of black women physicians committed to the improvement of public health and health equity.
- National African American Insurance Association (NAAIA) is dedicated to empowering African-American insurance professionals.
- National Alliance of Black School Educators (NABSE) is devoted to the success of the nation’s children, particularly children of African descent.
- National Association of African Americans in Human Resources (NAAAHR) is an inspirational and unique career development and networking powerhouse.
- National Association of African American Studies (NAAAS) serves as a resource for scholars in the field doing research related to the African and African American experience.
- National Association of Black Accountants (NABA) is the leader in expanding the influence of minority professionals in the fields of accounting and finance.
- National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ) provides career development as well as educational and other support to its members worldwide.
- National Association of Black Male Educators (NABME) promotes the professional advancement of black and minority male educators.
- National Association of Black Social Workers (NABSW) is committed to enhancing quality of life and empowering people of African ancestry.
- National Black MBA Association (NBMBAA) leads in the creation of educational opportunities and economic growth for African Americans.
- National Black Nurses Associatio
n (NBNA) is a forum for black nurses to advocate for and implement strategies to ensure access to the highest quality of healthcare for persons of color.
- National Black Prosecutors Association (NBPA) is the only professional membership organization dedicated to the advancement of African Americans as prosecutors.
- National Forum for Black Public Administrators (NFBPA) is a professional membership organization dedicated to the advancement of black leadership in the public sector.
- National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE) is dedicated to serving culturally responsible black engineers who excel academically, succeed professionally, and positively impact the community.
- National Society of Black Physicists (NSBP) promotes the professional well-being of African American physicist and physics students.
- Organization of Black Aerospace Professionals (OBAP) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the encouragement and advancement of minorities in all aviation and aerospace careers.
View the entire Professional Associations & Organizations List >>