List of Employer Research Sites for Job Seekers
Employer Research Sites for Job Seekers are a great way to learn more about prospective employers via research and reading genuine reviews from former employees.
You should use Employer Research Sites to get a better understanding of a company / employer before you interview or accept the job offer. Read reviews from ex-employees of various companies for intangible information on workplace environment, corporate culture, and more.
Conducting employer research is a critical component to an effective job search and interview approach. Use these Employer Research Sites to learn more about employers. Before you start researching companies make sure your Resume is on point. Submit your Resume for a free review!
Here’s the list of the Employer Research Sites for Job Seekers:
- Career Bliss is an online career community that is designed to help you find happiness in the workplace and your career.
- Comparably provides the most accurate and comprehensive compensation and culture data.
- Craft is a machine learning-driven platform that allows you to discover and track innovative companies and dynamic sectors.
- Glassdoor combines free and anonymous reviews, ratings and salary content with job listings to help job seekers find the best jobs and address critical questions in the job search process.
- Job Case connects the world’s workforce to empower them in their vocational
, profession al, and volunteeri ng pursuits.
- Vault features profiles on over 4,500 employers,
4,000 universiti es and hundreds of industries and profession s including law, finance, accounting and consulting .
View the full list of Job Seeker Resources List >>