List of Career Services Professional Designations & Certifications
The following list of career services professional designations contains some of the industry’s top credentials.
Attaining professional designations is beneficial for gaining knowledge, developing new skills, and demonstrating mastery within the career services world. This includes listing certifications on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to help recruiters and hiring managers see your level of expertise.
Related: Career Services Posts Tag
I recommend doing your due diligence to identify the optimal designation for your particular needs, timeline, and budget. Simply click the links below for more information on the following credentialing programs.
Here’s the List:
- Certified Career Counselor (CCC) credential is a recognition of two important factors in training and experience including both counseling and a specialization in career development, theory, and practice.
- Certified Employment Interview Professional (CEIP) is a program with a 20+ year track record of success helping job seekers be well-prepared and motivated to win job offers.
- Certified Exit Planner (CExP) professionals demonstrate they are qualified to provide skilled and professionally executed exit planning services.
- Certified Professional Career Coach (CPCC) credential builds a strong career coaching practice and propels your clients to meet their career objectives.
- Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) credential is the global industry standard for professional résumé writers.
- Credentialed Career Manager (CCM) validates your expertise within your field of career specialization for professionals who work across all sectors of the careers community.
- Master Career Director (MCD) designation provides seasoned resume writers, career coaches, and career practitioners a way to benchmark their advanced level of talent and expertise.
View the Entire List of Professional Designations >>