List of Career Services Professional Designations & Certifications
The following List of Career Services Professional Designations is a key resource for those interested in pursuing professional development or licensure in the Career Services industry.
Earning one (or more) Career Services Professional Designations allows you to stay on the cutting edge in your industry and it also looks great on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to bolster your credentials.
Related: Career Services Posts Tag
Career Services Professional Designations are offered by a variety of different organizations. Some designations are easier to pursue than others. Do your due diligence on fees and requirements for earning your desired designation.
Here’s the list of Career Services Professional Designations:
- Certified Career Counselor (CCC) credential is a recognition of two important factors in training and experience including both counseling and a specialization in career development, theory, and practice.
- Certified Employment Interview Professional (CEIP) is a program with a 20+ year track record of success helping job seekers be well-prepared and motivated to win job offers.
- Certified Exit Planner (CExP) professionals demonstrate they are qualified to provide skilled and professionally executed exit planning services.
- Certified Professional Career Coach (CPCC) credential builds a strong career coaching practice and propels your clients to meet their career objectives.
- Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) credential is the global industry standard for professional résumé writers.
- Credentialed Career Manager (CCM) validates your expertise within your field of career specialization for professionals who work across all sectors of the careers community.
- Master Career Director (MCD) designation provides seasoned resume writers, career coaches, and career practitioners a way to benchmark their advanced level of talent and expertise.
View the Entire List of Professional Designations >>