List of Career Services Professional Designations
Career Services Professional Designations (aka, certifications and licenses) acknowledge educational achievement for a specific job or task, typically awarded by a third-parties such as a Professional Association.
Solidify your credentials and grow your knowledge by pursuing the following Career Services Professional Designations to stay on the industry’s cutting edge.
Related posts: Career Services Tag for Job Seekers
Do your due diligence and do your research to find the right Career Services Professional Designations for you. Some may be more simple to acquire and maintain than others.
Here’s the list of Career Services Professional Designations:
- Certified Career Counselor (CCC) credential is a recognition of two important factors in training and experience including both counseling and a specialization in career development, theory, and practice.
- Certified Employment Interview Professional (CEIP) is a program with a 20+ year track record of success helping job seekers be well-prepared and motivated to win job offers.
- Certified Exit Planner (CExP) professionals demonstrate they are qualified to provide skilled and professionally executed exit planning services.
- Certified Professional Career Coach (CPCC) credential builds a strong career coaching practice and propels your clients to meet their career objectives.
- Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) credential is the global industry standard for professional résumé writers.
- Credentialed Career Manager (CCM) validates your expertise within your field of career specialization for professionals who work across all sectors of the careers community.
- Master Career Director (MCD) designation provides seasoned resume writers, career coaches, and career practitioners a way to benchmark their advanced level of talent and expertise.
View the List of Professional Designations >>