List of Career Fairs for Job Seekers
Career Fairs for Job Seekers are a very popular and highly efficient method for meeting with tens or hundreds of potential employers in a single day.
Attending a career fair is a great way to share your personality, build rapport with hiring managers, and put your strong networking skills to the test.
Related: Career Fair Tips for Job Seekers
Career Fairs for Job Seekers tend to be specialized by occupation, industry, age, and experience. So, do your research! For professional job search assistance, there’s always JobStars Career Coaching.
Here’s the list of the Career Fairs for Job Seekers:
- Career Intro is a leading provider of career fairs nationwide, specifically focused in the areas of sales, marketing, retail, and management.
- Catalyst Career Group connects job seekers to hiring managers through its professional job fairs.
- Choice Career Fairs is a top organizer of job fair and career fair events throughout the United States.
- Coast 2 Coast Career Fairs enables users to find local job fairs, view job opportunities by area, and get career tips from industry experts.
- Expo Experts is a leading job fair provider in North America.
- Jobertising is a top organizer of career fairs and hiring events throughout the United States.
- JobFairsIn is the #1 job and career fair listing site.
- JobFairX creates events for top talent to meet the most innovative companies in their industries.
- National Career Fairs is the largest career fair company in the United States.
- Sales Jobs Network is a sales-specific job fair company, holding single and multiple company events in major cities across the country.
- Teacher Job Fairs connects schools, charter schools, vocational schools, magnet schools, colleges, and education systems with teachers, educators and school personnel.
- United Career Fairs is a national recruiting solution that specializes in producing Business Development, Sales & Sales Management focused career fairs.
View the full Job Seeker Resources List >>