List of Aviation Professional Associations & Organizations
The following Aviation Professional Associations & Organizations offer networking and professional development opportunities specifically for aerospace engineers, pilots, and cabin crew, and related aviation workers.
Membership benefits of joining include the ability to connect with like-minded professionals and stay abreast of trends and happenings within aviation and aerospace. Becoming a member is also a great way to bolster your credentials by displaying them on your Resume and LinkedIn profile.
These membership-based organizations are dedicated to serving the interests of professionals within a particular specialization or niche. It’s wise to visit each association’s website to get more information on specializations, membership costs, and requirements.
Here’s the List:
- Aerospace Medical Association (AsMA) is the largest professional membership organization in the fields of aviation, space, and environmental medicine.
- Aircraft Owners & Pilots Association (AOPA) is the largest aviation association in the world.
- American Association of Airport Executives (AAAE) is the largest professional organization for airport executives, representing thousands of management personnel at public use airports.
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) is the world’s largest aerospace technical society, dedicated to advancing the global aerospace profession for engineers and scientists.
- Association of Flight Attendants-CWA (AFA)is the voice for flight attendants in the workplace and in the aviation industry.
- Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA) is a membership organization for aviation enthusiasts dedicated to sharing the love of flying, building, and restoring recreational aircraft.
- National Agricultural Aviation Association (NAAA) promotes the benefits of aerial application to the public and conducts programs and services to ensure the continued success of the industry.
- National Air Traffic Controllers Association (NATCA) represents aviation safety professionals including air traffic controllers, engineers and architects, staff specialists, traffic management coordinators.
- National Association of Flight Instructors (NAFI) is dedicated to raising and maintaining the professional standing of the flight instructor in the aviation community.
- Professional Aviation Maintenance Association (PAMA) is a membership organization that is dedicated to advocating for and representing aviation maintenance technicians.
- Society of Experimental Test Pilots (SETP) is a membership-based dedicated to aeronautical advancement by assisting in the professional development of experimental pilots.
View the entire List of Professional Associations & Organizations >>