List of Administrative Professional Designations & Certifications
The following list of administrative professional designations includes popular credentials for administrative assistants, receptionists, secretaries, and personal assistants.
Attaining professional designations is beneficial for gaining knowledge, developing new skills, and demonstrating mastery in office executive administration. This includes listing certifications on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to help clients, colleagues, and hiring professionals see your level of training and expertise.
Related: Administrative Posts Tag
I recommend doing your due diligence to identify the optimal designation for your particular needs, timeline, and budget. Simply click the links below for more information on the following credentialing programs.
Here’s the List:
- Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) is an NCCA-accredited certification designed specifically for the administrative professional.
- Certified Employee Assistance Professional (CEAP) is the only credential that demonstrates knowledge, experience, and expertise across the entire EAP body of knowledge.
- Certified Front Desk Representative (CFDR) recognizes those hospitality professionals who are skilled at the many tasks they must perform in giving guests an excellent experience.
- Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA) is a certification program for demonstrating expertise in keeping healthcare offices running efficiently and effectively.
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) is for those looking to demonstrate proficiency in using one or more Microsoft Office programs and in deploying Microsoft Office cloud and hybrid solutions.
- Professional Administrative Certification of Excellence (PACE) is an accreditation that tests the breadth of your professional knowledge in administration.
View the Entire List of Professional Designations >>