List of Administrative Professional Associations & Organizations
The following Administrative Professional Associations & Organizations offer networking and professional development opportunities specifically for secretaries, receptionists, and executive administrative assistants.
Membership benefits of joining include the ability to connect with like-minded professionals and stay abreast of trends and happenings within this field. Becoming a member is also a great way to bolster your credentials by displaying them on your Resume and LinkedIn profile.
These membership-based organizations are dedicated to serving the interests of professionals within a particular specialization or niche. It’s wise to visit each association’s website to get more information on specializations, membership costs, and requirements.
Here’s the List:
- American Society of Administrative Professionals (ASAP) provides professional development, training, and resources for administrative professionals and executive assistants.
- Association of Executive and Administrative Professionals (AEAP) helps members stay informed of advances and changes in professional practice and technology.
- C-Suite Executive Support Professionals (C-SESP) is a membership-based professional association for C-Suite executive support professionals.
- Executive Assistants Organization (EAO) is a globally recognized association for assistants with a desire to achieve EA stardom.
- International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) is an association for office professionals with approximately 20,000 members and affiliates.
- International Virtual Assistants Association (IVAA) is a membership organization dedicated to the professional education and development of members of the virtual assistance profession.
- Legal Secretaries International is an educational association for anyone presently or formerly employed in or interested in the legal secretarial profession.
- National Association of Presidential Assistants in Higher Education (NAPAHE) serves presidential assistants (PAs) and other professionals supporting higher education leaders.
- National Association of Professional Receptionists (NAPR) is a professional association for receptionists, switchboard operators, information clerks, greeters, and administrative professionals nationwide.
View the entire List of Professional Associations & Organizations >>