List of Sports Events and Conferences
Attending a sports event is a time-tested method for networking with industry peers as well as exploring hot topics in your particular sport. I encourage using this list to gather information on dates, rates, and agendas for upcoming events attended by sports coaches, sports officials, sports administrators, and more.
These events are often hosted by the national chapter of a professional association. For instance, NFCA is a national membership organization for fast-pitch softball coaches. It hosts an annual meeting that brings these professionals together from all over the country. This is just one example – do your research to identify the right event for you!
Here’s the list:
- ABCA Convention is the primary professional event for baseball coaches at the NCAA level and below.
- AFCA Annual Convention is the premier networking event for coaches from all around the country.
- AHCA Convention welcomes hockey coaches of all levels, as well as referees, administrators, sales representatives, and journalists on a yearly basis.
- AVCA Annual Convention provides a range of professional development and networking opportunities for volleyball coaches.
- IMLCA Annual Convention is dedicated to growing the game of lacrosse and facilitating networking opportunities for coaches.
- NABC Convention is the nation’s premier professional development and networking event for basketball coaches.
- NCSA National Conference welcomes strength and conditioning professionals to connect one-on-one with top industry leaders and learn about the latest research.
- NFCA National Convention is an annual gathering for fast-pitch softball coaches from all competitive levels of play.
- Sports Officiating Summit is an annual event hosted by NASO.