List of Science Professional Associations & Organizations
The following List of Science Professional Associations & Organizations is a key resource for those interested in pursuing professional development or connecting with like-minded Science professionals.
Membership in Science Professional Associations & Organizations also looks great on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to bolster your credentials and qualifications.
Related: Science Posts Tag
I recommend visiting each Association’s website and doing the pertinent research for information on membership costs and requirements. These membership-based Science Professional Associations & Organizations serve the interests of professionals in a given industry or occupation.
Here’s the list of Science Professional Associations & Organizations:
- American Associatio
n for the Advancemen t of Science (AAAS) is an internatio nal non-profit organizati on dedicated to advancing science.
- American Association of Bioanalysts (AAB) is dedicated to serving the community clinical laboratory and the professionals involved in clinical laboratory operations.
- American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG) is dedicated to advancing the science of geology and supporting the professional well-being of its members.
- American Biological Safety Association (ABSA) represents the interests and needs of practitioners of biological safety.
- American Chemical Society (ACS) is the world’s largest scientific society and one of the world’s leading sources of authoritative scientific information.
- American Institute of Chemists (AIC) fosters the advancement of the chemical profession in the United States.
- American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (ASBMB) is a nonprofit scientific and educational organization with over 12,000 members.
- American Society for Microbiology (ASM) is the world’s largest scientific society of individuals interested in the microbiological sciences.
- American Society of Parasitologists (ASP) is dedicated to the study and teaching of the scientific discipline of parasitology.
- American Vacuum Society (AVS) supports networking among academic, industrial, government, and consulting professionals involved in a variety of disciplines related to materials, interfaces, and processing.
- Association for Molecular Pathology (AMP) was founded in 1995 to provide structure and leadership to the emerging field of molecular diagnostics.
- Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) supports clinical research professionals through membership, training and development, and certification.
- Clinical Laboratory Management Association (CLMA) is the premier resource for laboratory professionals, supporting them at any stage of their career.
- Ecological Society of America (ESA) is the largest community of professional ecologists.
- Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG) is the trusted home to the world’s most knowledgeable and experienced geophysicists.
- Society of Petrophysicists and Well Log Analysts (SPWLA) is dedicated to the advancement of the science of petrophysics and formation evaluation.
View the full list of Professional Associations & Organizations >>