List of Professional Branding Sites for Job Seekers
Professional Branding Sites for Job Seekers are a wonderful compliment to having a strong Resume and LinkedIn Profile.
Professional Branding is essentially a marketing strategy. Your professional brand is a reflection of your reputation and the things you are known for (or hope to be known for). Professional Branding Sites enable you to carefully construct a professional image that can go beyond the capabilities of your Resume and Cover Letter with the use of media, images, and more.
Professional Branding only works when you have a strong foundation. Try not to skip steps! First, make sure your Resume, Cover Letter, and LinkedIn Profile are in alignment. Then, use these sites and tools to make your professional brand shine through.
Here’s the list of the Professional Branding Sites for Job Seekers:
- About.me enables users to create a beautiful, personalized web presence.
- beBee is a leading platform to create, showcase and share your personal brand.
- Brand Yourself is the easiest way to improve your Google results.
- Do You Buzz lets you create an online resume website so you look your best on the web.
- Free LinkedIn Backgrounds provides free background images in multiple categories.
- LinkedIn Background offers complimentary background pictures for your Linkedin Profile.
- MainIntro allows career explorers to showcase their personality, skills, and experience.
- Visual CV is a revolution
ary approach to creating an internet-b ased online career portfolio.
- Workfolio develops products and services that enable people to be more visible.
View the full list of Job Seeker Resources List >>