List of LGBT Professional Associations & Organizations
The following List of LGBT Professional Associations & Organizations is a key resource for those interested in pursuing professional development or connecting with like-minded LGBT professionals.
Membership in LGBT Professional Associations & Organizations also looks great on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to bolster your credentials and qualifications.
Related: Diversity Posts Tag
I recommend visiting each Association’s website and doing the pertinent research for information on membership costs and requirements. These membership-based LGBT Professional Associations & Organizations serve the interests of professionals in a given industry or occupation.
Here’s the list of LGBT Professional Associations & Organizations:
- Gay & Lesbian Medical Association (GLMA) is the world’s largest and oldest association of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) healthcare professionals.
- National Association of Gay and Lesbian Real Estate Professionals (NAGLREP) is the number one forum for LGBT home buyers, sellers, and real estate professionals.
- National Gay Pilots Association (NGPA) is committed to build, support, and unite the global LGBT aviation community through education, social events, and outreach programs.
- National LGBT Bar Association (LGBT BAR) is a national association of lawyers, judges, and legal professionals promoting justice in and through the legal profession for the LGBT community.
- National Organization of Gay and Lesbian Scientists and Technical Professionals (NOGLSTP) is a professional society for LGBT people in science, technology, engineering, and math.
- Association of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Addiction Professionals (NALGAP) is dedicated to the prevention and treatment of alcoholism, substance abuse, and addictions in LGBT communities.
View the entire List Professional Associations & Organizations >>