List of LGBT Professional Associations & Organizations
The following List of LGBT Professional Associations & Organizations is a key resource for those interested in pursuing professional development or connecting with like-minded LGBT professionals.
Membership in LGBT Professional Associations & Organizations also looks great on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to bolster your credentials and qualifications.
Related: Diversity Posts Tag
I recommend visiting each Association’s website and doing the pertinent research for information on membership costs and requirements. These membership-based LGBT Professional Associations & Organizations serve the interests of professionals in a given industry or occupation.
Here’s the list of LGBT Professional Associations & Organizations:
- Gay & Lesbian Medical Association (GLMA) is the world’s largest and oldest association of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) healthcare professionals.
- National Association of Gay and Lesbian Real Estate Professionals (NAGLREP) is the number one forum for LGBT home buyers, sellers, and real estate professionals.
- National Gay Pilots Association (NGPA) is committed to build, support, and unite the global LGBT aviation community through education, social events, and outreach programs.
- National LGBT Bar Association (LGBT BAR) is a national association of lawyers, judges, and legal professionals promoting justice in and through the legal profession for the LGBT community.
- National Organization of Gay and Lesbian Scientists and Technical Professionals (NOGLSTP) is a professional society for LGBT people in science, technology, engineering, and math.
- Association of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Addiction Professionals (NALGAP) is dedicated to the prevention and treatment of alcoholism, substance abuse, and addictions in LGBT communities.
View the entire Professional Associations & Organizations List >>