List of Government Professional Associations & Organizations
The following List of Government Professional Associations & Organizations is a key resource for those interested in pursuing professional development or connecting with like-minded Government professionals.
Membership in Government Professional Associations & Organizations also looks great on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to bolster your credentials and qualifications.
Related: Government Posts Tag
I recommend visiting each Association’s website and doing the pertinent research for information on membership costs and requirements. These membership-based Government Professional Associations & Organizations serve the interests of professionals in a given industry or occupation.
Here’s the list of Government Professional Associations & Organizations:
- Air Force Association (AFA) is an independent, nonprofit, civilian education organization.
- American Public Works Association (APWA) promotes professional excellence, understanding of, and competency and credibility in public works.
- American Society of Access Professionals (ASAP) offers membership to individuals in both the public and private sector that have an interest in the FOIA or Privacy Act.
- Association of Government Accountants (AGA) is the member organization for government financial management professionals.
- Fleet Reserve Association (FRA) is a congressionally chartered, non-profit organization representing the interests of current and former enlisted members of the sea service community.
- Government Blockchain Association (GBA) consists of individuals and organizations that are interested in promoting blockchain related solutions to government requirements.
- Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) is the premier association for public-sector finance professionals in the United States and Canada.
- Military Cyber Professionals Association is a team of Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines, Veterans and others interested in the development of the American military cyber profession.
- National Association of Government Employees (NAGE) is a national union representing public workers including federal, state, county, and municipal employees.
- National Association of Government Archives and Records Administrators (NAGARA) is dedicated to the improvement of government records and info management.
- National Association of Government Communicators (NAGC) is dedicated to advocating, promoting and recognizing excellence in government communication.
- National Association of Government Contractors (NAGC) provides programs and events that increase business opportunities for member companies.
- National Association of Government Web Professionals (NAGW) is an association of government web professionals working together to share knowledge, ideas and other resources.
- National Guard Executive Directors Association (NGEDA) provides a forum for the exchange of timely information of common interest for the mutual benefit of members and the organizations they represent.
- Senior Executives Association (SEA) is the professional association for career members of the Senior Executive Service (SES) and equivalent positions.
- Society of American Military Engineers (SAME) is the premier professional military engineering association in the US.
- Society of Government Meeting Professionals (SGMP) is dedicated to enhancing and promoting the expertise of government meeting professionals.
View the full list of Professional Associations & Organizations >>