List of Finance Professional Designations & Certifications
The following list of finance professional designations contains some of the industry’s top credentials.
Attaining professional designations is beneficial for gaining knowledge, developing new skills, and demonstrating mastery within the finance world. This includes listing certifications on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to help recruiters and hiring managers see your level of expertise.
Related: Finance Posts Tag
I recommend doing your due diligence to identify the optimal designation for your particular needs, timeline, and budget. Simply click the links below for more information on the following credentialing programs.
Here’s the List:
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) is the gold standard in AML certifications for protecting the financial system against money laundering.
- Certified Financial Modeling & Valuation Analyst (FMVA) covers a critical body of knowledge that is necessary to become a world-class financial analyst.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation is a professional certification mark for financial planners.
- Certified Global Sanctions Specialist (CGSS) demonstrates to regulators a strong commitment to compliance in sanctions.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) is the optimum way to communicate knowledge, skills, and competencies to effectively carry out professional responsibilities for any internal audit.
- Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA) is for investment consultants, analysts, financial advisors and wealth management professionals.
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation sets the standard in the treasury profession and is a global symbol of excellence.
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) is the globally-recognized credential for professionals managing, analyzing, distributing, or regulating alternative investments.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) credential is the highest distinction in the investment management profession.
- Chartered Market Technician (CMT) program demonstrates mastery of a core body of knowledge of investment risk in portfolio management.
- Investment Adviser Certified Compliance Professional (IACCP) is a professional education program that provides foundation knowledge for investment adviser compliance professionals.
- Professional Risk Manager (PRM) designation is a globally recognized, graduate-level risk management credential.
- Registered Fiduciary (RF) certification identifies financial professionals that have met the necessary requirements to serve in the important new role of Fiduciary Adviser.
- Registered Life Planner (RLP) is a credential that gives professionals the practical skills to implement life planning into their practice.
- Registered Social Security Analyst (RSSA) is for professionals seeking to expand their professional practice and expertise in the area of Social Security advisory services.
- Retirement Plans Associate (RPA) designation is for those who work with defined contribution and defined benefit plans or are involved with the management of plan assets.
View the Entire List of Professional Designations >>