List of Finance Professional Designations & Certifications
The following List of Finance Professional Designations is a key resource for those interested in pursuing professional development or licensure in the Finance industry.
Earning one (or more) Finance Professional Designations allows you to stay on the cutting edge in your industry and it also looks great on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to bolster your credentials.
Related: Finance Posts Tag
Finance Professional Designations are offered by a variety of different organizations. Some designations are easier to pursue than others. Do your due diligence on fees and requirements for earning your desired designation.
Here’s the list of Finance Professional Designations:
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation sets the standard in the treasury profession and is a global symbol of excellence.
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) is the globally-recognized credential for professionals managing, analyzing, distributing, or regulating alternative investments.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) credential is the highest distinction in the investment management profession.
- Chartered Market Technician (CMT) program demonstrates mastery of a core body of knowledge of investment risk in portfolio management.
- Investment Adviser Certified Compliance Professional (IACCP) is a professional education program that provides foundation knowledge for investment adviser compliance professionals.
- Professional Risk Manager (PRM) designation is a globally recognized, graduate-level risk management credential.
- Registered Fiduciary (RF) certification identifies financial professionals that have met the necessary requirements to serve in the important new role of Fiduciary Adviser.
- Retirement Plans Associate (RPA) designation is for those who work with defined contribution and defined benefit plans or are involved with the management of plan assets.
View the Entire List of Professional Designations >>