List of Finance Professional Designations & Certifications
The following Finance Professional Designations are some of the top credentials for Finance professionals.
Attaining professional designations is great for acquiring new knowledge and demonstrating mastery within a particular niche. Doing this also bolsters the certifications section of your Resume and LinkedIn profile.
Related: Finance Posts Tag
To get started, begin reflecting on your particular needs, timeline, and budget. Then, visit each website (from the list below) and conduct due diligence to identify the optimal designation for you.
Here’s the List:
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) is the gold standard in AML certifications for protecting the financial system against money laundering.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation is a professional certification mark for financial planners.
- Certified Global Sanctions Specialist (CGSS) demonstrates to regulators a strong commitment to compliance in sanctions.
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation sets the standard in the treasury profession and is a global symbol of excellence.
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) is the globally-recognized credential for professionals managing, analyzing, distributing, or regulating alternative investments.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) credential is the highest distinction in the investment management profession.
- Chartered Market Technician (CMT) program demonstrates mastery of a core body of knowledge of investment risk in portfolio management.
- Investment Adviser Certified Compliance Professional (IACCP) is a professional education program that provides foundation knowledge for investment adviser compliance professionals.
- Professional Risk Manager (PRM) designation is a globally recognized, graduate-level risk management credential.
- Registered Fiduciary (RF) certification identifies financial professionals that have met the necessary requirements to serve in the important new role of Fiduciary Adviser.
- Retirement Plans Associate (RPA) designation is for those who work with defined contribution and defined benefit plans or are involved with the management of plan assets.
View the Entire List of Professional Designations >>