List of Finance Professional Designations
Finance Professional Designations (aka, certifications and licenses) acknowledge educational achievement for a specific job or task, typically awarded by a third-parties such as Professional Associations.
Solidify your credentials and grow your knowledge by pursuing the following Finance Professional Designations to stay on the industry’s cutting edge.
Related posts: Finance Tag for Job Seekers
Do your due diligence and do your research to find the right Finance Professional Designations for you. Some may be more simple to acquire and maintain than others.
Here’s the list of Finance Professional Designations:
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation sets the standard in the treasury profession and is a global symbol of excellence.
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) is the globally-recognized credential for professionals managing, analyzing, distributing, or regulating alternative investments.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) credential is the highest distinction in the investment management profession.
- Chartered Market Technician (CMT) program demonstrates mastery of a core body of knowledge of investment risk in portfolio management.
- Professional Risk Manager (PRM) designation is a globally recognized, graduate-level risk management credential.
- Registered Fiduciary (RF) certification identifies financial professionals that have met the necessary requirements to serve in the important new role of Fiduciary Adviser.
- Retirement Plans Associate (RPA) designation is for those who work with defined contribution and defined benefit plans or are involved with the management of plan assets.
View the List of Professional Designations >>