List of Career Tests & Assessments for Job Seekers
The following list of Career Tests & Assessments is a compilation of resources for individuals seeking a better understanding of their own unique personality and interests when selecting a career path.
Self awareness is a critical factor for job search success. It’s incredibly useful to step back and examine yourself every so often. So, I created this list of Career Tests & Assessments to help job seekers find self exploration tools to better understand their individual strengths, weaknesses, motivations, and preferences. Happy browsing!
Here’s the list of Career Tests & Assessments for Job Seekers:
- 123Test offers a free career aptitude test that can give you insight into your career personality.
- 16Personalities offers free personality testing, type descriptions, and career advice.
- Career Directions Inventory is designed to facilitate educational and career exploration.
- Career Enjoyment Interest Test measures your interests and personality traits for career selection.
- CareerHunter features tests for discovering how you match up to over 250 popular career paths.
- Career Planner is a leading career testing and life planning site.
- F4S Career Quiz helps you understand what motivates you so you can find the right career for you.
- Job Quiz is a career aptitude test built for the modern-day job market.
- JobTestPrep is an innovator in online test preparation helping job seekers reach their career goals.
- Jung Personality Test uniquely combines two powerful systems for evaluating personality type.
- Keirsey Temperament Sorter is the most widely used personality instrument in the world.
- MAPP Career Assessment Test is the first and most comprehensive career test online for consumers.
- Practice Reasoning Tests is a resource that helps job seekers prepare for employer aptitude tests.
- Self-Directed Search is a leading career interest inventory assessment for job seekers.
- Truity offers scientifically validated personality and career tests.
- Type Explorer Assessment is a free assessment based on the 16 Myers-Briggs personality types.
View the Entire List of Job Seeker Resources >>