List of Career Tests & Assessments for Job Seekers
The following Career Tests & Assessments List is a compilation of helpful assessment-related websites for professionals and job seekers of various levels and backgrounds.
Self awareness is such a critical factor for job seekers and it’s sometimes useful to take a step back to examine yourself more closely. So, I created this Career Tests & Assessments List to help as many job seekers as possible.
This post is a great place to start if you’re looking for help with self-exploration on your strengths, weaknesses, motivations, and preferences. Happy browsing!
Here’s the list of Career Tests & Assessments for Job Seekers:
- 123Test offers a free career aptitude test that can give you insight into your career personality to learn what kind of work environments and occupations suit you best.
- Career Directions Inventory is a flexible, cost-effective tool designed to facilitate educational and career exploration.
- Career Key helps people achieve career success using career assessments based on the best science and practices of career counseling.
- Career Planner is one of the oldest and most well established internet-based career testing and life planning sites.
- College Factual is an online portal designed to assist prospective college students, parents, guidance counselors and others involved in the college selection process.
- Core Values Index is an assessment used for improving an individual’s self awareness and awareness of others.
- Job Quiz is a career aptitude test built for the modern-day job market. It takes about 12 minutes and evaluates hundreds of career possibilities for you.
- JobTestPrep is an innovator in online test preparation helping job seekers reach their career goals.
- Jung Personality Test uniquely combines two powerful systems for evaluating personality type.
- Keirsey Temperament Sorter®-II (KTS®-II) is the most widely used personality instrument in the world.
- MAPP™ Career Assessment Test is the first and most comprehensive career test online for consumers.
- My Career Quizzes is the ultimate resource for your career with a plethora of articles, quizzes, and other resources designed to help you realize the full potential of your career.
- Self-Directed Search® (SDS®) is a career interest test that asks questions about your aspirations, activities, skills, and interests in different jobs.
- Truity makes high-quality, scientifically validated personality and career tests available to everyone who wishes to benefit from them.
- Type Explorer Assessment is a free assessment based on the 16 Myers-Briggs personality types.
View the Entire List of Job Seeker Resources >>