List of Career Tests for Job Seekers
Career Tests for Job Seekers can provide you with fresh new perspective on your own unique career preferences, values, and motivations.
You can use these Career Tests for Job Seekers to help you make better career decisions by knowing more about what makes you energized and keeps you productive and happy.
The Career Tests for Job Seekers are all unique in their own way. Do your research and find the right one for your needs. For professional assistance, there’s always JobStars Career Coaching.
Here’s the list of the Career Tests for Job Seekers:
- 123Test offers a free career aptitude test that can give you insight into your career personality to learn what kind of work environments and occupations suit you best.
- Career Aptitude Test matches your skills and finds the career that is right for you.
- Career Directions Inventory is a flexible, cost-effective tool designed to facilitate educational and career exploration.
- Career Key helps people achieve career success using career assessments based on the best science and practices of career counseling.
- Career Planner is one of the oldest and most well established internet-based career testing and life planning sites.
- College Factual is an online portal designed to assist prospective college students, parents, guidance counselors and others involved in the college selection process.
- Core Values Index is an assessment used for improving an individual’s self awareness and awareness of others.
- Job Quiz is a career aptitude test built for the modern-day job market. It takes about 12 minutes and evaluates hundreds of career possibilities for you.
- JobTestPrep is an innovator in online test preparation helping job seekers reach their career goals.
- Jung Personality Test uniquely combines two powerful systems for evaluating personality type.
- Keirsey Temperament Sorter®-II (KTS®-II) is the most widely used personality instrument in the world.
- MAPP™ Career Assessment Test is the first and most comprehensive career test online for consumers.
- My Career Quizzes is the ultimate resource for your career with a plethora of articles, quizzes, and other resources designed to help you realize the full potential of your career.
- Self-Directed Search® (SDS®) is a career interest test that asks questions about your aspirations, activities, skills, and interests in different jobs.
- Truity makes high-quality, scientifically validated personality and career tests available to everyone who wishes to benefit from them.
- Type Explorer Assessment is a free assessment based on the 16 Myers-Briggs personality types.
View the full Job Seeker Resources List >>