List of Popular Career Tests & Assessments
The following Career Tests & Assessments List is a compilation of helpful assessment-related websites for professionals and job seekers of various levels and backgrounds.
Self awareness is such a critical factor for job seekers! So, it’s sometimes useful to take a step back to examine yourself more closely. I created this list of Career Tests & Assessments to give job seekers access to the following valuable resources for self exploration.
Checkout the following popular career assessments for better understanding your own strengths, weaknesses, motivations, and preferences. Happy browsing!
Here’s the list of Career Tests & Assessments for Job Seekers:
- 123Test offers a free career aptitude test that can give you insight into your career personality to learn what kind of work environments and occupations suit you best.
- Career Directions Inventory is a flexible, cost-effective tool designed to facilitate educational and career exploration.
- Career Key helps people achieve career success using career assessments based on the best science and practices of career counseling.
- Career Planner is one of the oldest and most well established internet-based career testing and life planning sites.
- College Factual is an online portal designed to assist prospective college students, parents, guidance counselors and others involved in the college selection process.
- Core Values Index is an assessment used for improving an individual’s self awareness and awareness of others.
- Job Quiz is a career aptitude test built for the modern-day job market. It takes about 12 minutes and evaluates hundreds of career possibilities for you.
- JobTestPrep is an innovator in online test preparation helping job seekers reach their career goals.
- Jung Personality Test uniquely combines two powerful systems for evaluating personality type.
- Keirsey Temperament Sorter®-II (KTS®-II) is the most widely used personality instrument in the world.
- MAPP™ Career Assessment Test is the first and most comprehensive career test online for consumers.
- My Career Quizzes is the ultimate resource for your career with a plethora of articles, quizzes, and other resources designed to help you realize the full potential of your career.
- Self-Directed Search® (SDS®) is a career interest test that asks questions about your aspirations, activities, skills, and interests in different jobs.
- Truity makes high-quality, scientifically validated personality and career tests available to everyone who wishes to benefit from them.
- Type Explorer Assessment is a free assessment based on the 16 Myers-Briggs personality types.
View the Entire List of Job Seeker Resources >>