List of Sales Professional Designations & Certifications
The following list of sales professional designations contains some of the top credentials for salespeople.
Attaining professional designations is beneficial for gaining knowledge, developing new skills, and demonstrating mastery within the sales world. This includes listing certifications on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to help recruiters and hiring managers see your level of expertise.
Related: Sales Posts Tag
I recommend doing your due diligence to identify the optimal designation for your particular needs, timeline, and budget. Simply click the links below for more information on the following credentialing programs.
Here’s the List:
- Certified Hospitality Sales Professional (CHSP) is a professional credential that validates your advanced knowledge as a hospitality sales professional.
- Certified Inside Sales Professional (CISP) demonstrates that you are looking to achieve the highest standard of excellence as an individual sales professional.
- Certified Professional Sales Leader (CPSL) is a certification program for transforming yourself into a top sales leader.
- Certified Professional Sales Person (CPSP) is uniquely designed for becoming a master influencer in sales.
- Certified Sales Executive (CSE) is one of several certification programs offered by SMEI for sales professionals and sales leaders.
- Certified Strategic Account Manager (CSAM) represents the highest mark of professional development for strategic account managers.
- Consultative Sales Certification (CSC) is a leading program for positively impacting individual sales performance and results.
View the Entire List of Professional Designations >>