Healthcare Professional Designations
List of Healthcare Professional Designations & Certifications
The following list of healthcare professional designations contains some of the industry’s top credentials.
Attaining professional designations is beneficial for gaining knowledge, developing new skills, and demonstrating mastery within the healthcare world. This includes listing certifications on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to help recruiters and hiring managers see your level of expertise.
Related: Healthcare Posts Tag
Read: How to Build Your Network Using Professional Associations
I recommend doing your due diligence to identify the optimal designation for your particular needs, timeline, and budget. Simply click the links below for more information on the following credentialing programs.
Here’s the List:
- Care Coordination and Transition Management (CCTM) credential recognizes the integral role of the RN in all settings from ambulatory care to hospitals.
- Certified Addiction Specialist (CAS) is a clinical certification based upon experience providing treatment under the direction of a qualified clinical supervisor, specialized training, and a written exam.
- Certified Administrator of Volunteer Services (CAVS) credential provides both internal and external rewards to those working in healthcare settings.
- Certified Anesthesia Technologist (Cer.A.T.T.) is designed to ensure personal and professional development in the rapidly changing field of anesthesia technology.
- Certified Billing & Coding Specialist (CBCS) is a program for medical billers and coders at hospitals, physician offices, surgery centers, nursing homes, dental offices, home healthcare agencies, and more.
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) is a leading certification program for professionals working in pharmacies located in hospitals, drug stores, doctors’ offices and grocery stores.
- Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN) is a specialty certification for nurses who provide direct care to acutely/critically ill adult patients regardless of their physical location.
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC) is the premier credential designed specifically for rehabilitation counselors.
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) credential raises the standard of diagnostic medical ultrasound practice and promotes best practices for enhanced patient safety.
View the Entire List of Professional Designations >>
Would you like to add a Healthcare Professional Designation?
Please send information on the Healthcare Professional Designation for inclusion.