List of Healthcare Professional Designations & Certifications
The following Healthcare Professional Designations are some of the top credentials for Healthcare professionals.
Attaining professional designations is great for acquiring new knowledge and demonstrating mastery within a particular niche. Doing this also bolsters the certifications section of your Resume and LinkedIn profile.
Related: Healthcare Posts Tag
To get started, begin reflecting on your particular needs, timeline, and budget. Then, visit each website (from the list below) and conduct due diligence to identify the optimal designation for you.
Here’s the List:
- Care Coordination and Transition Management (CCTM) credential recognizes the integral role of the RN in all settings from ambulatory care to hospitals.
- Certified Addiction Specialist (CAS) is a clinical certification based upon experience providing treatment under the direction of a qualified clinical supervisor, specialized training, and a written exam.
- Certified Administrator of Volunteer Services (CAVS) credential provides both internal and external rewards to those working in healthcare settings.
- Certified Anesthesia Technologist (Cer.A.T.T.) is designed to ensure personal and professional development in the rapidly changing field of anesthesia technology.
- Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN) is a specialty certification for nurses who provide direct care to acutely/critically ill adult patients regardless of their physical location.
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC) is the premier credential designed specifically for rehabilitation counselors.
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) credential raises the standard of diagnostic medical ultrasound practice and promotes best practices for enhanced patient safety.
View the Entire List of Professional Designations >>