List of Healthcare Professional Designations & Certifications
The following List of Healthcare Professional Designations is a key resource for those interested in pursuing professional development or licensure in the Healthcare field.
Earning one (or more) Healthcare Professional Designations allows you to stay on the cutting edge in your industry and it also looks great on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to bolster your credentials.
Related: Healthcare Posts Tag
Healthcare Professional Designations are offered by a variety of different organizations. Some designations are easier to pursue than others. Do your due diligence on fees and requirements for earning your desired designation.
Here’s the list of Healthcare Professional Designations:
- Care Coordination and Transition Management (CCTM) credential recognizes the integral role of the RN in all settings from ambulatory care to hospitals.
- Certified Addiction Specialist (CAS) is a clinical certification based upon experience providing treatment under the direction of a qualified clinical supervisor, specialized training, and a written exam.
- Certified Administrator of Volunteer Services (CAVS) credential provides both internal and external rewards to those working in healthcare settings.
- Certified Anesthesia Technologist (Cer.A.T.T.) is designed to ensure personal and professional development in the rapidly changing field of anesthesia technology.
- Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN) is a specialty certification for nurses who provide direct care to acutely/critically ill adult patients regardless of their physical location.
- Certified Chiropractic Clinical Assistant (CCCA) ensures uniform training for working in a Chiropractor’s office.
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC) is the premier credential designed specifically for rehabilitation counselors.
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) credential raises the standard of diagnostic medical ultrasound practice and promotes best practices for enhanced patient safety.
View the Entire List of Professional Designations >>