List of Facility Management Professional Associations & Organizations
The following Facility Management Professional Associations & Organizations hold member events and conduct professional development initiatives to serve the greater good for facility management professionals.
Membership is great for connecting with like-minded facilities professionals as well as bolstering your Resume and LinkedIn profile, by joining one (or more) of these professional associations.
These membership-based organizations are dedicated to serving the interests of professionals within a particular specialization or niche. It’s wise to visit each Association’s website for more information on specializations, membership costs, and requirements.
Here’s the List:
- Association for Facilities Engineering (AFE) is the oldest and most experienced facilities maintenance and engineering association.
- Association of Physical Plant Administrators (APPA) is dedicated to providing professional development, standards development, and credentialing for educational facilities professionals.
- International Association of Museum Facility Administrators (IAMFA) is devoted to meeting the professional needs of facility and security administrators at cultural institutions.
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA) is the world’s largest and most widely recognized international association for facility management professionals.
- National Association of Church Facilities Managers (NACFM) supports church facility managers with education, advisement, training, spiritual reinforcement and peer support.
- Restaurant Facility Management Association (RFMA) is committed to promoting the advancement of the restaurant facilities professional.
View the entire List of Professional Associations & Organizations >>