List of Emergency Management Professional Associations & Organizations
The following Emergency Management Professional Associations & Organizations hold networking and professional development initiatives to serve the greater good for people working in emergency management.
Membership benefits of joining include the ability to connect with like-minded environment professionals and stay abreast of trends and happenings in the industry. Becoming a member is also a great way to bolster your credentials within this niche on your Resume and LinkedIn profile.
These membership-based organizations are dedicated to serving the interests of professionals within a particular specialization or niche. It’s wise to visit each Association’s website for more information on specializations, membership costs, and requirements.
Here’s the List:
Association of Healthcare Emergency Preparedness Professionals (AHEPP) is dedicated to advancing the field of disaster preparedness and response in healthcare settings.
- International Association for Preparedness and Response (DERA) links professionals, volunteers and organizations in disaster preparedness and emergency management.
- International Association of Emergency Managers (IAEM) is a worldwide organization dedicated to promoting the principles of emergency management.
- National Emergency Management Association (NEMA) offers membership to those who play a role in emergency management.
- National Information Officers Association (NIOA) is comprised of hundreds of government and emergency services spokespersons from across North America.
- U.S. First Responders Association (USFRA) is a non-profit, professional and social network of firefighters, EMS, rescue, police officers, military and civilian support teams.
View the entire List of Professional Associations & Organizations >>