List of Strategy and Management Professional Associations & Organizations
The following Strategy and Management Professional Associations & Organizations offer networking and professional development opportunities for executives specializing in strategy, management, and business.
Membership benefits of joining include the ability to connect with like-minded professionals and stay abreast of trends and happenings within the Strategy and Management world. Becoming a member is also a great way to bolster your credentials by displaying them on your Resume and LinkedIn profile.
These membership-based organizations are dedicated to serving the interests of professionals within a particular specialization or niche. It’s wise to visit each association’s website to get more information on specializations, membership costs, and requirements.
Here’s the List:
- American Management Association (AMA) is a world leader in professional development, advancing the skills of individuals to drive business success.
- Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP) is the premier and most respected global community advancing the discipline of change management.
- Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals (ASAP) is dedicated to negotiating, planning and executing alliances, partnerships, and other collaborative business relationships.
- National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD) fosters collaboration among directors, investors, and corporate governance stakeholders.
- National Association of Productivity & Organizing Professionals (NAPO) is dedicated to helping organizing and productivity professionals bring order to individuals and businesses.
- Strategic and Competitive Intelligence Professionals (SCIP) is the global organization of choice for professionals engaged in competitive intelligence and related disciplines.
- Strategic Management Society (SMS) is the premier organization dedicated to representing individuals in the strategic management field.
- Turnaround Management Association (TMA) is the leading professional community for turnaround management, corporate restructuring, and distressed investing professionals.
View the entire List of Professional Associations & Organizations >>