List of Minneapolis Professional Associations & Organizations
The following List of Minneapolis Professional Associations & Organizations is a key resource for those interested in pursuing professional development or connecting with like-minded professionals in the Twin Cities.
Membership in Minneapolis Professional Associations & Organizations bolsters your industry credentials and looks great on your Resume and LinkedIn profile.
Related: Minneapolis Posts Tag
I recommend visiting each Association’s website and doing the pertinent research for information on membership costs and requirements. These membership-based Minneapolis Professional Associations & Organizations serve the interests of professionals in a given industry or occupation.
List of Minneapolis Professional Associations & Organizations:
- ATD-Greater Twin Cities is one of ATD’s most active and innovative chapters.
- Minnesota Association for Financial Professionals (Minnesota AFP) provides a forum for the exchange of ideas, concepts, and techniques in treasury management, finance, investment management, and banking.
- Minnesota Association of Health Underwriters (MAHU) membership is comprised primarily of professional health & disability insurance agents and brokers.
- Minnesota Information Systems Security Association (MN ISSA) is the local chapter of ISSA focused on providing valuable information, resources, and events to the local community.
- Minnesota Paralegal Association (MPA) fosters the growth and development of the paralegal profession for paralegals living or working in the State of Minnesota.
- Minnesota Science Teachers Associations (MnSTA) fosters excellent science education in Minnesota.
- Minnesota Society of CPAs offers resources, networking, and advocacy to Minnesota CPAs and accounting professionals.
- Minnesota Wetland Professionals Association (MN WPA) develops and promotes the scientific foundation of wetland science in Minnesota.
- MN REALTORS serves active members in all aspects of real estate industry in Minnesota.
- PMI Minnesota provides opportunities for career development and advocates the advancement of the project management profession and its disciplines.
- Professional Sales Association of Minnesota (PSA of MN) is committed to delivering relevant sales development tools needed for today’s marketplace.
- Twin Cities Chapter of the Society of Financial Service Professionals (SFSP Twin Cities) provides continuing education and networking opportunities for members.
- Twin Cities Professional Photographers Association (TCPPA) serves photography professionals in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area.
- Twin Cities Quality Assurance Association (TCQAA) is a local Twin Cities non-profit organization dedicated to the proliferation of knowledge of software testing and process.
- Twin Cities SHRM works to educate and inform members, students, the public, and legislators regarding important HR issues.
View the entire List of Professional Associations & Organizations >>