List of Miami Professional Associations & Organizations
The following List of Miami Professional Associations & Organizations is a key resource for those interested in pursuing professional development or connecting with like-minded professionals in South Florida.
Membership in Miami Professional Associations & Organizations bolsters your industry credentials and looks great on your Resume and LinkedIn profile.
Related: Miami Posts Tag
I recommend visiting each Association’s website and doing the pertinent research for information on membership costs and requirements. These membership-based Miami Professional Associations & Organizations serve the interests of professionals in a given industry or occupation.
List of Miami Professional Associations & Organizations:
- AFP Miami fosters development and growth of fundraising professionals and promotes high ethical standards in the fundraising profession in Miami, Florida.
- ATD South Florida enables training and development professionals to learn industry best practices, meet other professionals, gain new knowledge and skills, and network for career opportunities.
- Dade Association of School Administrators (DASA) serves the professional, educational and legislative needs of all public school administrators in Miami-Dade County.
- Dade County Bar Association (DCBA) promotes the administration of justice, to enhance attorney professionalism, and to cultivate positive relationships among all members.
- Dade County Medical Association (DCMA) serves physicians and their patients by establishing and promoting ethical, educational and clinical standards for the medical profession.
- Florida Association of Meetings and Events (FAME) fosters and perpetuates high standards in the destination management industry in Florida.
- Florida Institute of CPAs is dedicated to advance the accounting profession in Florida.
- Greater Miami Society for Human Resource Management (GMSHRM) has grown into the largest professional association of human resources professionals in Miami-Dade County.
- Greater Miami Chapter of the National Association of Black Accountants (NABA Miami) provides avenues to increase minority interest in the accounting profession.
- Miami Association of Realtors is one of the largest local realtor associations in the United States.
- NAAAP Miami is a local chapter of NAAAP in South Florida providing social and professional networking events, community service projects, and nurturing leaders in the South Florida community.
- NAPO-South Florida is dedicated to develop, lead and promote professional organizers and the organizing industry in South Florida.
- South Florida ALA is one of the oldest and largest chapters of ALA.
- South Florida Association for Financial Professionals (SFAFP) provides a forum for members to keep abreast of new developments in the rapidly changing field of treasury/cash management and finance.
- South Florida Association of Environmental Professionals (SFAEP) is an organization of professionals practicing environmental planning, engineering, science and law in South Florida.
- YPN Miami provides young diverse professionals with the professional development, networking, and business opportunities to make South Florida an optimal live, work, and play community.
View the entire List of Professional Associations & Organizations >>