List of Marketing Professional Designations & Certifications
The following list of marketing professional designations includes some of the most popular credentials for marketing managers, brand managers, digital marketers, content strategists, and more.
Attaining professional designations is beneficial for gaining knowledge, developing new skills, and demonstrating mastery in marketing. This includes listing certifications on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to help clients, colleagues, and hiring professionals see your level of training and expertise.
Related: Marketing Posts Tag
I recommend doing your due diligence to identify the optimal designation for your particular needs, timeline, and budget. Simply click the links below for more information on the following credentialing programs.
Here’s the List:
- Certified ANA Marketing Professional (CAMP) combines comprehensive brand marketing strategy with customer-centric techniques and digital, data, and analytics training.
- Certified Innovation Leader (CIL) is a certification program for professionals who are driven to lead or participate in innovation efforts for gaining and maintaining competitive advantage.
- Certified Product Manager (CPM) credentials demonstrate understanding of the key functions responsible for championing new products throughout the front end of the product life cycle.
- Certified Professional Services Marketer (CPSM) proves proficiency in the day-to-day functions of professional services marketers and business developers.
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ) is a demonstration of proficiency in Google Analytics.
- DMI Master is a certification program for marketing managers and senior management in marketing.
- Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) shows you have the skills needed for strategy, planning, production, promotion, and measurement in marketing.
- SEO Certified Professional credential demonstrates expertise in search engine optimization.
View the Entire List of Professional Designations >>