List of Logistics Professional Associations & Organizations
The following List of Logistics Professional Associations & Organizations is a key resource for those interested in pursuing professional development or connecting with like-minded Logistics professionals.
Membership in Logistics Professional Associations & Organizations also looks great on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to bolster your credentials and qualifications.
Related: Logistics Posts Tag
I recommend visiting each Association’s website and doing the pertinent research for information on membership costs and requirements. These membership-based Logistics Professional Associations & Organizations serve the interests of professionals in a given industry or occupation.
Here’s the list of Logistics Professional Associations & Organizations:
- American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS) is the premier professional association for supply chain management.
- Association for Healthcare Resource & Materials Management (AHRMM) is the premier membership group for healthcare supply chain professionals.
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) provides educational, career development, and networking to the supply chain management profession.
- International Warehouse Logistics Association (IWLA) is dedicated to being the resource for warehouse logistics providers, suppliers and 3PL customers.
- International Society of Logistics (SOLE) is composed of individuals organized to enhance the art and science of logistics technology, education and management.
- Institute for Supply Management (ISM) provides opportunities for the promotion of the supply management profession.
- National Association of Educational Procurement (NAEP) is the premier Association for procurement and supply chain professionals in higher education.
- National Contract Management Association (NCMA) is a membership-based, professional society for contract management, acquisition, and procurement professionals.
- Transportation Marketing & Sales Association (TMSA) provides knowledge, connections, recognition, and solutions to marketing and sales professionals in transportation and logistics.
View the entire List of Professional Associations & Organizations >>