List of Insurance Professional Associations & Organizations
The following List of Insurance Professional Associations & Organizations is a key resource for those interested in pursuing professional development or connecting with like-minded Insurance professionals.
Membership in Insurance Professional Associations & Organizations also looks great on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to bolster your credentials and qualifications.
Related: Insurance Posts Tag
I recommend visiting each Association’s website and doing the pertinent research for information on membership costs and requirements. These membership-based Insurance Professional Associations & Organizations serve the interests of professionals in a given industry or occupation.
Here’s the list of Insurance Professional Associations & Organizations:
- American Academy of Actuaries is a professional association whose mission is to serve the public and the U.S. actuarial profession.
- American Institute For Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters (The Institutes) is the leading provider of risk management and property-casualty insurance education.
- International Association of Insurance Professionals (IAIP) is a professional association open to individuals in the insurance and risk management industries
- National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) is the U.S. standard-setting and regulatory support organization.
- National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU) represents licensed health insurance agents, brokers, consultants and benefit professionals.
- National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (NAPIA) advocates for public adjuster education and a high standard of professional conduct and ethics.
- Society of Actuaries (SOA) is the world’s largest actuarial professional organization with more than 27,000 actuaries as members.
View the entire List of Professional Associations & Organizations >>