List of Human Resource Professional Associations & Organizations
The following List of Human Resource Professional Associations & Organizations is a key resource for those interested in pursuing professional development or connecting with like-minded HR professionals.
Membership in Human Resource Professional Associations & Organizations also looks great on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to bolster your credentials and qualifications.
Related: Human Resource Posts Tag
I recommend visiting each Association’s website and doing the pertinent research for information on membership costs and requirements. These membership-based Human Resource Professional Associations & Organizations serve the interests of professionals in a given industry or occupation.
Here’s the list of Human Resource Professional Associations & Organizations:
- American Association for Access, Equity, and Diversity (AAAED) is the association of professionals managing affirmative action, equal opportunity, diversity and other human resource programs.
- American Society for Healthcare Human Resources Administration (ASHHRA) is dedicated to meeting the professional needs of human resources leaders in health care.
- Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants (AESC) sets the quality standard for the executive search and leadership consulting profession.
- Association of People Supporting Employment First (APSE) is a non-profit membership organization supporting an inclusive workforce for people with disabilities.
- College and University Professional Association for Human Resources (CUPA-HR) is the leading association for HR professionals in higher education.
- Corporate Health and Wellness Association (CHWA) focuses on health, wellness, prevention and disease management.
- Employee Assistance Professionals Association (EAPA) is the world’s largest, oldest, and most respected membership organization for employee assistance professionals.
- International Public Management Association for Human Resources (IPMA-HR) is the leading public sector human resource organization in the world.
- Labor and Employment Relations Association (LERA) is the singular organization in the country where professionals interested in all aspects of labor and employment relations network.
- National Human Resources Association (NHRA) is focused on advancing the individual career development, planning and leadership of human resource professionals.
- Professionals in Human Resources Association (PIHRA) is dedicated to the continuous enhancement of human resources through networking, learning and advocacy.
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world’s largest HR professional society, representing 285,000 members in more than 165 countries.
- WorldatWork is the leading nonprofit professional association in HR, compensation, and total rewards.
View the entire List of Professional Associations & Organizations >>