List of Human Resource Professional Associations & Organizations
The following List of Human Resource Professional Associations & Organizations is a key resource for those interested in pursuing professional development or connecting with like-minded HR professionals.
Membership in Human Resource Professional Associations & Organizations also looks great on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to bolster your credentials and qualifications.
Related: Human Resource Posts Tag
Read: How to Build Your Network Using Professional Associations
I recommend visiting each Association’s website and doing the pertinent research for information on membership costs and requirements. These membership-based Human Resource Professional Associations & Organizations serve the interests of professionals in a given industry or occupation.
Here’s the list of Human Resource Professional Associations & Organizations:
- American Association for Access, Equity, and Diversity (AAAED) is the association of professionals managing affirmative action, equal opportunity, diversity and other human resource programs.
- American Society of Safety Professionals (ASSP) is dedicated to supporting occupational safety and health professionals and the safety field.
- Association for Talent Development (ATD) is the world’s largest association dedicated to those who develop talent in organizations.
- Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants (AESC) sets the quality standard for the executive search and leadership consulting profession.
- Association of People Supporting Employment First (APSE) is a non-profit membership organization supporting an inclusive workforce for people with disabilities.
- College and University Professional Association for Human Resources (CUPA-HR) is the leading association for HR professionals in higher education.
- Corporate Health and Wellness Association (CHWA) focuses on health, wellness, prevention and disease management.
- Employee Assistance Professionals Association (EAPA) is the world’s largest, oldest, and most respected membership organization for employee assistance professionals.
- International Association for Human Resource Information Management (IHRIM) is the world’s leading membership association dedicated specifically to serving HR technology professionals.
- International Public Management Association for Human Resources (IPMA-HR) is the leading public sector human resource organization in the world.
- Labor and Employment Relations Association (LERA) is the singular organization in the country where professionals interested in all aspects of labor and employment relations network.
- Life Sciences Trainers & Educators Network (LTen) is dedicated to supporting the professional goals of trainers in the life sciences.
- National Human Resources Association (NHRA) is focused on advancing the individual career development, planning and leadership of human resource professionals.
- Professionals in Human Resources Association (PIHRA) is dedicated to the continuous enhancement of human resources through networking, learning and advocacy.
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world’s largest HR professional society, representing 285,000 members in more than 165 countries.
- WorldatWork is the leading nonprofit professional association in HR, compensation, and total rewards.
Would you like to add Human Resource Professional Association or Organization to this list?
Please send information on the Human Resource Professional Association or Organization for inclusion.