List of Food Service Professional Associations & Organizations
The following List of Food Service Professional Associations & Organizations is a key resource for those interested in pursuing professional development or connecting with like-minded Legal professionals.
Membership in Food Service Professional Associations & Organizations also looks great on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to bolster your credentials and qualifications.
Related: Food & Beverage Posts Tag
I recommend visiting each Association’s website and doing the pertinent research for information on membership costs and requirements. These membership-based Food Service Professional Associations & Organizations serve the interests of professionals in a given industry or occupation.
Here’s the list of Food Service Professional Associations & Organizations:
- Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics is the world’s largest organization of food and nutrition professionals.
- Association of Nutrition & Foodservice Professionals (ANFP) is dedicated to the mission of providing optimum nutritional care through foodservice management.
- Institute of Food Technologists (IFT) is committed to advancing and shaping the future of the food science and technology profession.
- National Restaurant Association (NRA) is the largest food-service trade association in the world.
- Society for Hospitality and Foodservice Management (SHFM) represents executives in the corporate foodservice and workplace hospitality services.
View the entire List of Professional Associations & Organizations >>