List of Food Service Professional Associations & Organizations
The following Food Service Professional Associations & Organizations hold networking events and professional development courses to serve food service professionals of all industries and experience levels.
Joining one of these organizations will enable you to connect with like-minded environment professionals and stay abreast of industry trends and happenings. Becoming a member is also a great way to bolster the credentials on your Resume and LinkedIn profile.
Related: Food & Beverage Posts Tag
These membership-based organizations are dedicated to serving the interests of professionals within a particular specialization or niche of food service. Please visit each website for more information on specializations, membership costs, and requirements.
Here’s the list:
- American Society of Baking (ASB) brings together individuals in the grain-based food industry for professional development, recognition, education and leadership.
- Association of Nutrition & Foodservice Professionals (ANFP) is dedicated to the mission of providing optimum nutritional care through foodservice management.
- Institute of Food Technologists (IFT) is committed to advancing and shaping the future of the food science and technology profession.
- International Association of Culinary Professionals (IACP) is comprised of food media members, culinary instructors, chefs, restaurateurs, artisan food purveyors, cookbook authors, and more.
- National Restaurant Association (NRA) is the largest food-service trade association in the world.
- Research Chefs Association (RCA) empowers its practitioners through higher learning and continuing education programs.
- Society for Hospitality and Foodservice Management (SHFM) represents executives in the corporate foodservice and workplace hospitality services.
- United States Personal Chef Association (USPCA) is committed to creating and maximizing the value of the ‘personal chef’ profession.
View the entire List of Professional Associations & Organizations >>