List of Food Service Professional Associations & Organizations
Food Service Professional Associations & Organizations are typically not-for-profit with the mission of serving the food service industry and the interests of food service professionals.
Food service professionals should consider joining Professional Associations & Organizations. Membership is usually straight forward. Most associations require an application and membership dues. You may need to undergo specialized training and re-certification to stay active.
Make sure to conduct your due diligence and find associations that are a match based on your industry specialization, experience level, and geographic location. After you become a member, remember to include this information on your Resume and LinkedIn profile for everyone to know.
Here’s the list of Food Service Professional Associations & Organizations:
- Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics is the world’s largest organization of food and nutrition professionals.
- Association of Nutrition & Foodservice Professionals (ANFP) is dedicated to the mission of providing optimum nutritional care through foodservice management.
- Institute of Food Technologists (IFT) is committed to advancing and shaping the future of the food science and technology profession.
- National Restaurant Association (NRA) is the largest food-service trade association in the world.
- Society for Hospitality and Foodservice Management (SHFM) represents executives in the corporate foodservice and workplace hospitality services.
View the full list of Professional Associations & Organizations >>