List of Facility Management Professional Designations & Certifications
The following list of facility management professional designations includes popular credentials for facility managers, facility administrators, office services managers, space planners and more.
Attaining professional designations is beneficial for gaining knowledge, developing new skills, and demonstrating mastery in facility management. This includes listing certifications on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to help clients, colleagues, and hiring professionals see your level of training and expertise.
Related: Facility Management Posts Tag
I recommend doing your due diligence to identify the optimal designation for your particular needs, timeline, and budget. Simply click the links below for more information on the following credentialing programs.
Here’s the List:
- Certified Facility Manager (CFM) credential sets the industry standard for ensuring the knowledge and competence of practicing facility managers.
- Certified Healthcare Facility Manager (CHFM) is a program for proficiency understanding the operation and maintenance of building systems for healthcare facility managers.
- Certified Manager of Commercial Properties (CMCP) is designed for early-career property professionals seeking to build a successful career in commercial real estate.
- Facilities Management Administrator (FMA) covers everything from planning and project management to environmental health and worker safety.
- Facilities Management Certificate (FMC) provides a comprehensive understanding of how to manage and maintain cost-effective facilities that operate at peak performance levels.
- Facilities Management Professional (FMP) is a knowledge-based credential for FM professionals and industry suppliers looking to increase their depth-of-knowledge in the core FM topics.
- Sustainability Facility Professional (SFP) is an assessment-based certificate program delivering a specialty credential in sustainability.
View the Entire List of Professional Designations >>