List of Event Management Professional Associations & Organizations
The following Event Management Professional Associations & Organizations offer networking and professional development opportunities for meeting planners, travel managers, event coordinators, and more.
Membership benefits of joining include the ability to connect with like-minded professionals and stay abreast of trends and happenings within the Event Management world. Becoming a member is also a great way to bolster your credentials by displaying them on your Resume and LinkedIn profile.
These membership-based organizations are dedicated to serving the interests of professionals within a particular specialization or niche. It’s wise to visit each association’s website to get more information on specializations, membership costs, and requirements.
Here’s the List:
- Association of Destination Management Executives International (ADMEI) is the premier resource for education, standards, and practices for destination management professionals.
- Event Service Professionals Association (ESPA) is dedicated to elevating the event and convention service profession.
- Global Business Travel Association (GBTA) is the world’s premier business travel and meetings organization.
- International Live Events Association (ILEA) is a global community of thousands of creative event professionals.
- National Association for Catering and Events (NACE) is the oldest and largest professional association dedicated to all aspects of the catering and events industry.
- National Association of Ticket Brokers (NATB) represents the interests of legitimate ticket sellers worldwide, all while promoting consumer protection and industry education.
- Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA) inspires, connects and innovates the global business events community.
View the entire List of Professional Associations & Organizations >>