List of Engineering Professional Designations & Certifications
The following list of engineering professional designations contains some of the industry’s top credentials.
Attaining professional designations is beneficial for gaining knowledge, developing new skills, and demonstrating mastery within the engineering world. This includes listing certifications on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to help recruiters and hiring managers see your level of expertise.
Related: Engineering Posts Tag
I recommend doing your due diligence to identify the optimal designation for your particular needs, timeline, and budget. Simply click the links below for more information on the following credentialing programs.
Here’s the List:
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM) is an individual who optimizes the energy performance of a facility, building or industrial plant.
- Certified Green Building Engineer (GBE) program recognizes green building, design and construction engineering professionals for green building related disciplines.
- Certified Professional Building Designer (CPBD) designation recognizes outstanding skills, knowledge and professional expertise for building designers.
- Certified Public Infrastructure Inspector (CPII) program certifies individuals who inspect the construction of public infrastructure (roadways, highways, etc) and facilities (pump stations, treatment plants, etc).
- Certified Reliability Engineer (CRE) is a professional who understands the principles of performance evaluation and prediction to improve product/systems safety, reliability and maintainability.
- Value Methodology Associate (VMA) certification is designed for individuals who are new to the VM field and have received basic VM training.
View the Entire List of Professional Designations >>