List of Engineering Professional Designations & Certifications
The following Engineering Professional Designations are key credentials for Engineering professionals.
Attaining professional designations is great for acquiring new knowledge and demonstrating mastery within a particular niche. Doing this also bolsters the certifications section of your Resume and LinkedIn profile.
Related: Engineering Posts Tag
To get started, begin reflecting on your particular needs, timeline, and budget. Then, visit each website (from the list below) and conduct due diligence to identify the optimal designation for you.
Here’s the List:
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM) is an individual who optimizes the energy performance of a facility, building or industrial plant.
- Certified Green Building Engineer (GBE) program recognizes green building, design and construction engineering professionals for green building related disciplines.
- Certified Professional Building Designer (CPBD) designation recognizes outstanding skills, knowledge and professional expertise for building designers.
- Certified Public Infrastructure Inspector (CPII) program certifies individuals who inspect the construction of public infrastructure (roadways, highways, etc) and facilities (pump stations, treatment plants, etc).
- Certified Reliability Engineer (CRE) is a professional who understands the principles of performance evaluation and prediction to improve product/systems safety, reliability and maintainability.
- Value Methodology Associate (VMA) certification is designed for individuals who are new to the VM field and have received basic VM training.
View the Entire List of Professional Designations >>