List of Engineering Professional Designations & Certifications
The following List of Engineering Professional Designations is a key resource for those interested in pursuing professional development or licensure in the field of Engineering.
Earning one (or more) Engineering Professional Designations allows you to stay on the cutting edge in your industry and it also looks great on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to bolster your credentials.
Related: Engineering Posts Tag
Engineering Professional Designations are offered by a variety of different organizations. Some designations are easier to pursue than others. Do your due diligence on fees and requirements for earning your desired designation.
Here’s the list of Engineering Professional Designations:
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM) is an individual who optimizes the energy performance of a facility, building or industrial plant.
- Certified Green Building Engineer (GBE) program recognizes green building, design and construction engineering professionals for green building related disciplines.
- Certified Professional Building Designer (CPBD) designation recognizes outstanding skills, knowledge and professional expertise for building designers.
- Certified Public Infrastructure Inspector (CPII) program certifies individuals who inspect the construction of public infrastructure (roadways, highways, etc) and facilities (pump stations, treatment plants, etc).
- Certified Reliability Engineer (CRE) is a professional who understands the principles of performance evaluation and prediction to improve product/systems safety, reliability and maintainability.
- Value Methodology Associate (VMA) certification is designed for individuals who are new to the VM field and have received basic VM training.
View the Entire List of Professional Designations >>