List of Dental Professional Associations & Organizations
The following Dental Professional Associations & Organizations hold member events and conduct professional development initiatives to serve the greater good within the dental industry.
Membership is great for connecting with like-minded professionals as well as bolstering your Resume and LinkedIn profile with being involved in relevant professional associations.
Related: Healthcare Posts Tag
These membership-based Dental Professional Associations & Organizations serve the interests of professionals within a particular specialization of dentistry. It’s wise to visit each Association’s website for more information on specializations, membership costs, and requirements.
Here’s the Dental Professional Associations & Organizations list:
- American Academy of Periodontology (AAP) is dedicated to advancing the periodontal and general health of the public and promote excellence in the practice of periodontics.
- American Association of Dental Office Management (AADOM) is the nation’s largest educational and networking association dedicated to serving dental practice management professionals.
- American Association of Endodontists (AAE) is a global resource for knowledge, research and education for the profession, members and the public.
- American Dental Association (ADA) is the nation’s largest dental association, representing 157,000 dentist members.
- American Dental Assistants Association (ADAA) is the largest group representing professional dental assistants.
- American Dental Hygienists’ Association (ADHA) is the largest national organization representing the professional interests of more than 185,000 dental hygienists across the country.
- American Orthodontic Society (AOS) is the largest educational association of general and pediatric dentists who practice orthodontics in the United States.
- Association of State & Territorial Dental Directors (ASTDD) is a professional membership organization of 60,000 primary care pediatricians, pediatric medical sub-specialists, and pediatric surgical specialists.
- National Dental Association (NDA) is committed to improving the delivery of oral health care in underserved communities and to improve the educational opportunities of minorities underrepresented in the oral health field.
View the entire List of Professional Associations & Organizations >>