List of Criminal Justice Professional Associations & Organizations
The following List of Criminal Justice Professional Associations & Organizations is a key resource for those interested in pursuing professional development or connecting with like-minded Criminal Justice professionals.
Membership in Criminal Justice Professional Associations & Organizations also looks great on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to bolster your credentials and qualifications.
Related: Criminal Justice Posts Tag
I recommend visiting each Association’s website and doing the pertinent research for information on membership costs and requirements. These membership-based Criminal Justice Professional Associations & Organizations serve the interests of professionals in a given industry or occupation.
Here’s the list of Criminal Justice Professional Associations & Organizations:
- American Correctional Association (ACA) offers training, support and operational standards to correctional facilities and officers.
- National Association of Chiefs of Police (NACOP) supports and promotes the law enforcement profession.
- National Association of Fire Investigators (NAFI) is a non profit association of fire investigation professionals dedicated to the education of fire investigators worldwide.
- National Criminal Justice Association (NCJA) represents state, tribal and local governments on crime prevention and crime control issues.
- National Association of Forensic Counselors (NAFC) sets out to develop a competent workforce to counsel, treat, evaluate, supervise and manage criminal offenders.
View the full list of Professional Associations & Organizations >>