List of Criminal Justice Professional Associations & Organizations
The following List of Criminal Justice Professional Associations & Organizations is a key resource for those interested in pursuing professional development or connecting with like-minded Criminal Justice professionals.
Membership in Criminal Justice Professional Associations & Organizations also looks great on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to bolster your credentials and qualifications.
Related: Criminal Justice Posts Tag
I recommend visiting each Association’s website and doing the pertinent research for information on membership costs and requirements. These membership-based Criminal Justice Professional Associations & Organizations serve the interests of professionals in a given industry or occupation.
Here’s the list of Criminal Justice Professional Associations & Organizations:
- American Correctional Association (ACA) offers training, support and operational standards to correctional facilities and officers.
- American Jail Association (AJA) is the leading industry organization exclusively focused on supporting the professionals who staff and operate US jails.
- American Polygraph Association (APA) is the world’s leading association dedicated to the use of evidence-based scientific methods for credibility assessment.
- American Society of Crime Laboratory Directors (ASCLD) is a nonprofit professional society of crime laboratory directors and forensic science managers.
- American Society of Criminology (ASC) is a membership organization comprised of students, practitioners, and academicians from the many fields of criminal justice and criminology.
- High Technology Crime Investigation Association (HTCIA) facilitates training and networking of professionals in the prevention, investigation and prosecution of crimes involving advanced technologies.
- International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP) is a professional association for law enforcement worldwide.
- International Association of Crime Analysts (IACA) is a membership organization comprised of crime analysts, intelligence analysts, police officers, educators, and students.
- International Association of Forensic Criminologists (IAFC) is comprised of students and professionals dedicated to the application of evidence based criminological theory and criminal profiling techniques.
- National Association of Chiefs of Police (NACOP) supports and promotes the law enforcement profession.
- National Association of Fire Investigators (NAFI) is a non profit association of fire investigation professionals dedicated to the education of fire investigators worldwide.
- National Criminal Justice Association (NCJA) represents state, tribal and local governments on crime prevention and crime control issues.
- National Association of Forensic Counselors (NAFC) sets out to develop a competent workforce to counsel, treat, evaluate, supervise and manage criminal offenders.
- United States Police Canine Association (USPCAK9) is a membership organization for full-time paid law enforcement officers specializing in canine handling, training, or administration.
View the full list of Professional Associations & Organizations >>