List of Career Planning Sites for Job Seekers
The following career planning sites are a valuable resource for career changers as well as entry-level professionals that are conducting research on potential occupations or industries to pursue.
Making a career change is not easy! That’s why I recommend using these career planning sites to conduct research on job and career trends, industry-specific outlooks, average salaries, educational requirements, and more.
Here’s the List of the Career Planning Sites:
- CareerExplorer is a free platform that helps you find your ideal career.
- CareerOneStop is a leading source for career exploration, training & jobs.
- Career Maze highlights a range of specific career options that fit your individual characteristics.
- JOBehaviors provides job-specific pre-hire assessments for dozens of jobs in a variety of industries.
- Occupation Outlook Handbook (OOH) provides career information on hundreds of occupations.
- O*NET OnLine provides broad access to the O*NET database of occupational information.
- Pymetrics is a neuroscience-based career discovery platform matching job-seekers with best-fit jobs.
- The Career Project is an interactive career profile database for job seekers and students.
- UpScored uses data science to connect you with jobs suited specifically to your career interests.
View the full Job Seeker Resources List >>